[UNITY] [GM] [RM2K] [RM2K3] [RMXP] [RMVX] [RMVX ACE] [RMMV] NIRWANDA'S CHEAP PIXELS! BUSTS, BATTLERS, TILESETS... OH MY!

Pages: first 12 next last

Hello, I am Nirwanda, welcome to my pixel shop!
I have been doing this for a while now, and am 100% committed to offering you a good service and do the best to satisfy your needs. I hope we can work together! :)

Here's the general pricing list:

Icons: starting at $2, varies by size
Windowskin: $7
Rtp sized Character sheet: $15+$4 for additional poses
Larger characters sheet: starting at $18+$5 for additional poses
Rtp-styled Animated battler:$45
Weapons for animated battlers: $12
Ask about other prices!

unity
You're magical to me.
One of these days I may need someone to do some GameBoy Color-like face sets for a certain side-project. I'll definitely keep you in mind for that ^_^ Your facesets in Pathway: Desire (and in all these other examples) are wonderful!
Thanks a lot! I'd love to work with you :)
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
Finished my first commision: a bunch of icons. Thought I'd share some of them. You can get such icons here! :D
Finished another commision: portraits and sprites. Here's a sample. Hope you like them! And I wish my commisioner best of luck on her project.

Well haven't been very active lately, only worked on two projects, and on one of them I can't reveal the results, here are some of the other one...

(Yes they are the same ones form the previous faces)
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Hey there. Might need your services for a MV game character and maybe some faces, but need to ask: how well do you think you can do anthropomorphic animal characters? Given your rates though, I would surely be able to pay extra if it's harder, but possible, for you to do.
Nice art! Very impressive, shows proficiency in a good variety of styles. Your prices are very reasonable, too. I might be back to shop and not just window shop.

Can I ask how you chose the handle Nirwanda? There's only one Nirwanda I can think of, and it comes from a fairly obscure old SNES game.
author=AtiyaTheSeeker
Hey there. Might need your services for a MV game character and maybe some faces, but need to ask: how well do you think you can do anthropomorphic animal characters? Given your rates though, I would surely be able to pay extra if it's harder, but possible, for you to do.

I think I should be able to do antropomorphic characters, though I'm certainly not as experienced on them. We can always start with one and decide afterwards if you're satisfied with my work.
author=StormCrow
Nice art! Very impressive, shows proficiency in a good variety of styles. Your prices are very reasonable, too. I might be back to shop and not just window shop.

Can I ask how you chose the handle Nirwanda? There's only one Nirwanda I can think of, and it comes from a fairly obscure old SNES game.

Thanks a lot, storm! I chose Nirwanda because of an obscure character of a snes game :P
Shadowrun to be precise.
I hope i can be of service to you.

Thanks both of you and sorry for the late reply.
It has been a while, hasn't it? Luckily I have had a few commissions to keep me entertained. I thank all the people who have given me work. Here is a sample of the ones I didn't completely butcher:

Also I made my first recolors, I apologize to the artist Makio Kuta for the poor job I did. Her work deserves so much better:

Anyway, thanks for taking a peek, and I hope I can work for you soon!
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Hey again, Nirwanda! Seeing the 2k/3 style graphics, I think I finally know what I want to get? Will send details in a few via PM.
Do you work with XVAce or just 2K/3? Also are you familiar with the Lunar franchise for Sega CD/PSX? Im wanting yo create a game in a similar vein/fashion. I just started working recently so I'm not sure when I will be where I can pay. If you would like more details feel free to PM me.
Hey people, remember me? Had had only one client lately but he has made me work quite a bit. Here are some of the better results of it:

He's a great client who knows exactly what he wants and I feel like I've improved just by working for him. Anyway, I hope I can work for some of you soon!
Hi there! Are you open for a (probably) smallish request? Well, actually, the question I should be asking is... would you be willing to make RTP-type (MV size) player sprites for creatures that aren't human? Specifically, I'm thinking puffballs. Yes. But I might ask you for anthro-types in the future if you think you can do those. In any case, please let me know, and if you think you can do it, I'll PM you the details! Thank you!

EDIT: Actually, just decided to PM you instead XD
Edited the thread in prices and looks...
Hey Jester Spirit!

I definitely want to commish some more stuff from you, but I am gonna gripe that on the last commish you did for me (the jeep and the dragon faces), there were more than a few errant pixels I had to scrub once I got the resources in engine in order to get everything clean looking. I'm more'n happy to hire you again but, when I pay money, I definitely super don't want to have to clean up the junk pixels myself. Hope you don't think I'm being too harsh.

That car/gif movie is freakin' dope.
I apologize I caused you trouble with my sloppy work, mate. I make no excuses but promise to keep doing the best I can. Hopefully next time it'll be better.
If you're still considering hiring me, keep in mind that if you find any errors on any of my work, you can always send it back to me for fixing/cleaning up.
Again sorry I promise to do better next time.
Glad you liked the car.
Absolutely no worries, overall it's been a pleasure working with you so far.
Pages: first 12 next last