HEXATONA WRITES TERRIBLE EROTIC FANFICTION OF RANDOM RMNERS AND VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS AND NOBODY CAN STOP HIM

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Jeroen x Monokuma
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Kloe
Jeroen x Monokuma
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Sooz
author=Kloe
Jeroen x Monokuma
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Kloe!! and the Curious Case of the TOWERGIRLS

KLOE, IS A YOUNG, INEXPERIENCED KNIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THEIR JOURNEY.
DRAGON PRINCESS HAS STOLEN ALL THE PRINCESSES IN THE KINGDOM!!!
SHE HAS STOLEN THEM AWAY WITH ALL THE ROYAL FAMILY HEIRLOOMS AS WELL.
BUT YOUR CART ONLY HAS ROOM FOR 4, INCLUDING THEIR HEIRLOOMS!!!
WHO DO YOU CHOOSE!?

-KOBOLD PRINCESS
HUMAN PRINCESS
INSECT PRINCESS
SKELETON PRINCESS
-SLIME PRINCESS
MERMAID PRINCESS
-KNIGHT PRINCESS
HARPY PRINCESS
BOY PRINCESS
ORC PRINCESS
DWARF PRINCESS
AMAZON PRINCESS
GHOST PRINCESS
GOLEM PRINCESS
SUCCUPUS PRINCESS
GOBLIN PRINCESS
DRIDER PRINCESS
MIMIC PRINCESS
DRAGON PRINCESS

Kloe looked at the list of princesses, and the amazing heirlooms and dowries they each hold, as well as which of the ten towers and lairs they are in.

It was difficult for her to decide. She could save four princesses, or maybe three and one really nice heirloom? Or just one princess, and get both heirlooms PLUS the really awesome dowry?

After some thought, she circled her choices, and begun her journey...

KOBOLD PRINCESS in the CANOPY CAVE TOWER

Huffing, Kloe sets her empty wagon to the side of the entrance, straightens her armor, and kicks down the door. "Hiyaa!!"

Inside, she sees Kobold Princess sitting calmly beside a small table, across from a skeleton guard, both sipping tea and sharing a few dainties.

The short but well endowed kobold girl smiled warmly at Kloe, and with delighted glee exclaims "Oh my goodness, I didn't expect to get rescued so soon! And by such a cute girl, no less!"

She was green, with a small dog/lizard like snout, and rather scantily atired in a dark green bikini. She also had two very small horns above her pointed ears, and a tiny green crown on her head.

Kloe scratched her haid with her armored glove, and said, "Umm, you don't look like much of a prisoner..?"

"Oh, haha, well skelly here was telling me that Dragion Princess just grabbed me 'to have the full set' and honeslty didn't want to put too much in the way of security around here. They're really delightful once you get to know them!"

The skeleton guard chimed in, "Ah, heck. I should probably try and stop you. It's in the job description after all... Sorry about this." He then took one more bit of dainty cookies, and slowly meandered over to Kloe.

Kloe took her sheathed sword and swung it at the skeleton warrior, who promptly fell apart on the floor, and busied himself getting reassembled.

"Well, um... your majesty?" Kloe said, motioning towards the door.

"Oooh, don't mind if I do, you cutie pie~"

As she walked past, Kobold Princess leaned in to Kloe's ear and whispered, "Did you know both my tail aaaand my tongue are quite... prehensile..?"

Kloe gulped, and followed the alluring princess back to the wagon.

OoOoO

Omake 1 - Cultural Exchange

The two women talked and made merry on their way to the next tower. Soon, it became dark, and so they made camp for the night. Kobold Princess was quite useful in this regard, knowing many of the local plants, and had helped in gathering quite the feast for them to share. When supper was almost over, Kobold Princess sat next to Kloe and struck up a conversation.

"So, human, tell me of your home?" the princess inquired.

"Oh blimey, what's to tell? We eat a lot of fish n chips, on account that we live right near the water. Mind you, we're all quite fond of big breakfasts of meat, too. 'N beans. Blood sausages... Hmm..."

"A-and do you have a special someone waiting back home?"

"Oh no way, they're all jerks back where oi live."

"And... How about relationships? Is it considered normal for two women to, um, have relations there?"

"Hmm, well, I wouldn't say normal, but if you're in the right sorta place they're fine with it. How about in the Canopy Cave Kingdom?"

"Oh, we are very open in Kobold Society. In many cases, possibly too much, since we're all like a big family. And... what is your opinion on... such relations..?" the kobold girl asked, trying not to blush, twirling her fingers together.

"Oh, well, um... I would say I am quite... fond..? Oh those? I mean, don't get me wrong, the alternative is nice too, but... yeah."

*Two Minutes Later*

"HNNNG~! H-How can your tongue do that!?"

"aight ill ah foww uu ai faill!" (Wait till I show you my tail!)

*One good night sleep later*

The two girls sat on a log by an extinguished fire, not looking at each other.

"Well, that was... wow. That certainly like, happened." Kloe said, at length.

"Let me just say, I am sooo sorry! I was like an animal! I'm not suually like that, I swear!!" The kobold blushed and turned away

"Oh, oh no! No no no! I mean, it was amazing! I am like, speechless. And very tired! So, um, thank you!"

"No, thank you! You saved me, it was the least I could do to repay you! Not that I didn't enjoy it of course!"

This went on for some time, the thank, counterthank, explain and re-thank. I'll just save you the trouble and tell you it was adorable.

END Omake 1

WHAT AWAITS OUR BRAVE KNIGHT IN PART TWO!?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Jeroen, In The Flesh!!

"Like, OMG, I can't believe you were, like, able to sneak in here, jeroen!" A surprised Junko Enoshima blurted with a flawless mock surprised valley girl accent.

"Hmph, I could see the setup a mile away. Then all I had to do was hack into a Monokuma, steal the encryption keys, and bam - here I am?" Jeroen smirked and shrugged with practices ease.

"Well now, what's the big boy and his britches gonna do to me, now that he's got me?" She said, raising an eyebrow, tossing her head, and doing a very slow crossing leg change. She popped a red lollipop into her mouth for good measure.

"Oh, Junko, it's not what I'm going to do to you, it's what they are going to do to you." he motioned to the side, and out of the walls a veritable army of monokumas flopped out of panels and stared motionless at the pair. "I did tell you I hacked them, right? They all listen to me, now. And they're going to rip you apart."

The expression on Junko's face reached a feverish pink blush, "Nnnng oh my gawd, that face looking at me with such thick disgusting distain, the hunger in your eyes to see me be torn limb from limb, it's fucking amazing~..."

The monokumas all turned to Jeroen now. "Wait, what!? I didn't tell you to do that! Attack her!" he cried.

"THERE! THERE IT IS!" Junko squealed, "Yess, that's what I fucking live for, that look when everything comes crashing down. OMG I am SOOO JEALOUS! I almost feel bad for having to turn this around on you - the feeling must be indescribable! but hey, mommas got a big game goin, sweetcheeks."

She stood up, waltzed over to a big red button on the fron of her desk, and grinned, "~IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME, Jeroen, sweetheart!!!"

JEROEN SOL HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY
GAME OVER

Punishment: Sausage Party

When the lights came on, a bunch of Monokumas were all milling about with drinks in their hands, in various male and female outfits. Many of them very fetishistic with heavy BSDM themes.

Jeroen is all naked except a tiny speedo, and passing monokumas grab his tooshie whenever they walk past. Soon, they all start pinching his toochie harder, and more of them come at once! Then, one of the girl ones trips, and her wig comes off! Then all the monokumas laugh and take off their wigs. And turn to Jeroen!

Their hands are replaced with really big, strong looking metal graspers, and they all Rush Jeroen at once. What is happening is difficult to see in the throng of monokumas, and because of the amount of dust that is being kicked into the air.

Eventually, the monokuma's walk off one by one, skipping, blushing, wiping the sweat from their brow, or shamefully walking away.

When the dust clears, all that's left is a stained, badly torn, speedo...
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Can I just say, I love doin this?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
10/10, would get gangrape-murdered by a bunch of robots again.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
LockeZ Up Your Bayonets

One day, Lockez was stocking shelves at the local Pic-a-Pop, when he heard saw something utterly ridiculous outside through the front window. There was a woman, dressed almost entirely in skin-tight black leather, with long straight black hair, and absolutely bombshell high heels.

"Good god, what the hell is she doing?" he muttered to himself behind the safety of the Pic-a-pop window.

He could see her, twirling around like a loon. Her ridiculously fit body let her some truly amazing twirls, flips, and somersault. The woman was the definition of amazonian. But it was less like a dance, and more like she was fighting, but it was all just in her imagination? He couldn't see anything, that's for sure. Are those high heels... guns!?

He was quickly answered when one of her twirls had her firing bucketloads of bullets through his shop window. Lockez was paralyzed in fear as the woman then hurled herself through the shattered pane, and miraculously didn't seem to touch a single razor sharp edge.

The woman took a red lollipop out of her mouth just long enough to comment, "Oh, is this one of those Pic-a-pop's? Goodness, how nostalgic. Sorry about the window, dear." She smirked, and began twirling and dodging and swinging and shooting around the shop.

"W-What are you doing you crazy-" Lockez began, shaking in something between fear and rage.

"Hush now, darling - Mommy's working." She was beside him now, pulling him this way, and that. Bending him over, and firing her guns over his body, only to twirl him around like a salsa complete with dip, only for her to flick her feet in some random direction and then pull him back up again.

In a few moments, she seemed to finally be satisfied. She pulled him back to his feet, as fresh and perfectly put together as a statue. he was panting like mad just from being jerked around.

"Oh dear, worn out already? My my, if you ever catch a girl I wonder if you'll even know what to do with her?" She mused, before popping another lollipop, acid green, into her mouth. "You look like you could use a drink." She said, handing him a light blue soda in a polished glass bottle, and sashayed sensually out the door with her fantastic curves lingering in Lockez brain.

Shaking his head, he took a breath and brought his attention back to store. Absolutely every single bottle had been cracked, smashed, or shot. Every fridge glass door, every rack, every stand was absolutely shredded.

He was halfway through the motion of just throwing down the last good bottle in the store in disgust, when he said, "You know, I really do need a drink."

He took off his apron, tossed it randomly into the air, climbed through the door and walked home, sipping the beverage tiredly the whole way.

~Fin~
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I've been turned into a retail worker, and then nothing erotic even happened to me. This is the worst fate.
Jeroen_Sol
Yes, that is obviously a worse fate than being raped and then murdered by being torn apart limb from limb by a group of mechanical teddy bears.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
But hey, who remembers Pic-a-pop, am I right!?

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I felt sorry for poor lockez, not getting lewded nearly enough, so here we go

Lockez got home, and the girl from before was there. "Hey there little boy. Would you care for a little... education?" She said. Of course, Lockez nodded and doffed his pants. She grabbed him, turned him around, and pegged him pretty good with the heel of her boot. He came. She left.

~THIS STORY IS HAPPY END~
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
WELCOME TO MARIO CARS!!!

"Dear Bart,

For my birthday, I am having a Kart Race, please come and join me!
Sincerely, Princess Toadstool

~Peach"

OoOoO

Bart showed up at The Princess's castle, and all the regulars were there. Mario, Bowser, Luigi, and heck all the neighboring kingdoms had shown up too - Animal Crossing, Splatoon...

Right in front of the castle, There was a small stage set up. Peach walked out of the castle in a beautiful pink gown, waved to everyone (who all smiled and waved as well) and walked up on to the stage.

"Hello, everyone" she called out in her sweet, small voice. "As you all know, today shall be my 25th Birthday! As such, I wanted to do something a little bit different. I'm not getting any younger, and, well, I'm a bit lonely. So, as a reward for the first place winner..."

Peach proceeded grab her dress, and from a previously unseen seam, tore it off to reveal a white, lace teddy. It revealed a great deal but still managed to keep those most private of private areas still a secret, which made it all the more alluring.

"I will marry them, I shall be their loyal queen, and we shall rule this land together! Now let's race some motherfucking Mario Cars!"

Everyone cheered, and Bart noticed that everyone seemed to cheer as though all of this was very normal. He shrugged and put on his helmet.

OoOoO

Peach Raced in her sexy lingerie, so whenever someone came up beside her there was a good chance that a sideways glance at the goods would send someone kareening off the track, making Peach one of the harder opponents to beat. Everyone was very excited, either because they really liked Kart racing, like Toad, or because they had their eyes on the prize, like Bowser, or Mario. Luigi looked like he was deliberately staying in fourth. Bart had a feeling it was the daggers in Daisy's eyes having something to do with that.

When the Final Race was about to start, there were some contestants who were obviously ahead of the pack and clear favourites to win. Tied for first was Peach and Bowser, With Mario in 3rd, and Bart in Fourth. All of them would have to fail miserably for anyone behind them to get in first. Bart did the math on the scores thus far. Peach and Bowser would both have to place fourth or worse, and Mario would have to stay in third if Bart was going to have a clean win. So he formed a plan.

When it became obvious that Luigi wasn't in it to win it, Bart formed a friendship with the taller brother. It clearly bothered him that he had to throw the race. Bart offered him a deal. He accepted.

Over the coming laps, Bart's plan worked flawlessly. He had analyzed all their racing habits, and had spent most of the race in eighth place, setting up the final lap.

And here it was, all coming down in a final quarter lap. Luigi had been dogging Mario's every move, and as expected, Bowser and Peach were neck and neck.

Bart got the blue shell, and had been racing like mad to get back into 5th without using items. With a nod from Bart, Luigi let loose a trio of red shells he'd been saving, right into Mario's ass. Bart slowed and stayed behind mario. Next, Luigi took out Peach and Bowser, then allowed them to catch up. At the crucial moment, Bart let out the Blue shell right behind Mario, taking him out, and while Peach and Bowser dodged it, it hit Luigi, and took the other two out with him.

Bart raced into first, and as expected the crowd of frustrated racers behind them all plower straight through the disabled vehicles. Luigi, at the front, managed to stay mostly unscathed.

Bart came in first, and Luigi was right behind him, leaving Mario in 3rd as hoped, and Bowser and Peach finished sub 5.

The final rankings had Bart on top. Just as planned

OoOoO

There were some salty tears shed by many a racer. But, rules were rules, and Peach seemed very happy with the race. During the podium ceremony, which doubles as a bizarrely set up wedding ceremony, Peach kissed him pretty passionately and her hands had gone into some very not PG places, right in front of everyone. For the record, she actually smelled like oranges.

That night, in Peach's bedchambers (well, his now, too), they were alone together. Up close and all alone with Peach he could see the delicate designs in the lace of her teddy - Stars, flowers, mushrooms sewn in delicately into the bra and the sides, and her panties had interwoven Piranha Plants.

They had just sat on the bed when a tiny, very light voice came from underneath the bed. "M-mistress, am I needed?"

"No, not tonight. But you are allowed to listen."

"Yes, Mistress." She sounded excited.

OoOoO

"Dear Mom and Dad,

I am going to stay in the Mushroom Kingdom, I think. I met a nice girl, and I have my own place now! We work at the same place, too. There's a lot of on-the-job training, but she's helping me in a lot of ways. Everyone's really nice here. I have a few surprises when I come over for the holidays! See you then,

Love, Bart"

~Fin~
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Spike Should Really Be More Considerate With Women's Feelings

Sooz's flight to The Kingdom of Vladamasco went well. The travel brochure said this was one of several vampire kingdoms in the area. As such she really excpected the city around Dracuman Castle to be pretty empty during the day but no, it was rather lively. She was starting to wonder if maybe the whole vampire schtick was just to bring in tourists. She wandered into a bar, and most of the patrons seemed to be playing with cards, except one green-haired girl at the counter. She decided to stroll on up to the bar, have a sit, and get a drink. Nearby, the girl was whispering angrily into her phone. Finally she yelled, "You can't tell me what to do, Spike McFang!" Before crushing the phone in her hands. After a few harsh breaths, she turned back to the bar and then noticed Sooz there. Startled a bit, she gave her a once over, lingering over her breasts, and a mischievous grin grew on her face. "Say there, sweetheart," she said, and leaned in close to her ear, "Blood's not the only thing I can suck..."

~Fin~
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Hexa please don't just share the details of my vacation with everyone.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Summimasen Sooz-Sama!

OTL
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Time For Another Goddess

Mirak was sitting at his computer when suddenly THE TIME GODDESS appeared and kicked his laptop off his legs. "Holy shit!" he said. "Shut up! There's no time! You have 30 seconds to fuck me senseless or the world will explode!" She replied, shouting unnecessarily.

"That seems very unlikely!"

"Stop talking and start fucking, dingus!"

He started but they were getting nowhere. With five seconds to spare she yelled "If you pay me 100 dollars we can turn time back!"

He did. 20 seconds later. "Hnng, almost there, but I need 300 to reset time Now."

He gave her his credit card, and she miracled a payment. As it so happened, she was also the goddess of financial transactions.

She later asked for 500 but he managed to pull it off on time. As they lay panting on the couch she said, "Alright good job, I'm going to go buy a Switch."

"Wait, did we save the world?"

"Yeah sure, that's what we did. Great work, legendary hero. See ya, sport."

She just got her clothes in a heap and walked out the front door rather than poofing out of existence.

He shouted out the door, "Was that thing with my laptop necessary!" She just gave him the finger while getting into a car and driving off.

~Fin~
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.

fukn time goddess
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Ladies of Fiery Disposition

"M-Mr. Dart, please don't take this as a critique of yourself, but most of my - Ah~ Customers tend to take their armor off first." Amysaurus said, entwangled with her newest client, the Red-clad adventurer, Dart.

"Nope. Sorry." He grunted. "Armor stays on. HNNG Reasons."

"Okay well, I just bring it up because things are beginning to be a bit... chafey.
Just thought I'd AAH! Right there... Umm, just thought I'd put that out there..."

Dart grunted an ambiguous reply. A few moments later he began to glow a bright red.

"Ah, Mr. Dart, why are you glowing!?" She squealed. Things were just getting good, and then this happened!

"Hurgh, I hope you're ready, Amy!! Dragoon of the Red Flame! Transform!!" He roared.

"READY FOR WHAT EXACTLY!?"

"HYYYAAAAAHHHH!" They shouted in unison.

OoOoO

The next day

"So, what happened next?" her friend at the bawdy house, Rose asked.

Amy readjusted a pile ice filled cloths she was using as a cushion and tenderly changed positions slightly. Then she said "Let's just say... Mr. Dart owes me everything he makes for a very, very long time."

EPILOGUE

Rose and Amy sat there a time, drinking tea. There came to be quite the ruckus outside as though a group, or family, was having a very heated discussion. One particular voice, a woman's, seemed to be louder than all the rest combined.

"Shouldn't you be out there as well, Rose?" Amy asked.

"I am trying very, very hard to forget I know them, thank you very much." She replied, and poured herself another cup.

~Fin~
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Tungerman walked through the door and was stunned to find himself in a story.

He took a quick look around, looked at the author and said, "Oh hey! This is one of those bad erotic story things! Oh snap, what's it gonna be? Pokemon? Some weird obscure RPG like Crystalis or My World My Way?"

He progressed a bit further, and came upon the title:

Blacksite: Area 69

"Ohhh dear... Wait!!! We can, we can talk about this!!" He cried out.

Hexatona broke the fourth wall entirely and asked, "If you want, I can switch things over to Final Fantasy VIII. Would you prefer that?"

"Oh, yes! Much much better! Thank you!"

"Well, alright..." he replied.

Quistis: Consumed by Passion

"Alright, young man, are you ready for your next lesson?" The young teacher asked, astride her newest student conquest.

"Damn teach, I'm tired of of gettin pop quizzes - I'm read for the final!"

At that, the prim and proper instructor tore the bun out of her hair, and whipped her hips. Tungerman cried out, "AAugh! W-warning!"

"Hnnng, I love you, Tungerman. Make me yours! Right here, right now!" She growled, scratching her nails across the man's chest.

At that he could no longer control himself. He grabbed on to her hips, and grunted, "I'm gonna..!"

"Yes! Don't stop!"

"A-are you sure?"

"I said make me yours, and I meant it!"

In a few moments of intense passion, the pair collapsed in a heap, utterly spent.

After many breathless moments, Quistis finally, "You know, it's funny."

"What is?"

"Oh, just reminded of something I learned watching nature documentaries. It was about mantises."

"Mantises?"

"Yes, after mating, the female would - actually, let me just show you."

Fight
Magic
>Devour
Item

Censored... Please Stand by...
"AAAAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!! AAAAUUGHHGHGH! HHMMMPPGPGHHHH! HMMPHGPMHPHMMP!"

~Fin~