HEXATONA WRITES TERRIBLE EROTIC FANFICTION OF RANDOM RMNERS AND VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS AND NOBODY CAN STOP HIM

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
A Goddess Appeared JUST IN TIME

Liberty was sitting in her brand new house when BAM the door exploded. and THERE was TIME GODDESS.

"TIME GODDESS HERE, You gots 30 seconds to fuck me or your 401K will depreciate in value!"

"Hey! My door! I Just got this house, bitch! And I'm australian, we don't have 401K's! And I'm not a Lesbian!"

"FUCK, okay just play along and I'll give you twenty dollars."

Liberty was going to say something but Twenty Dollars is Twenty dollars, so she tried to do an awkward scissor for a while until everyone got off which was pretty tiring to be honest.

"Hey where's my twenty dollars!"

"It was inside you Aaaalll Alooong!" and then she poofed!

Ten minutes later she found the money rolled up in her nostril. She pulled out after a lot of finagling, but it turned out to be a Canadian Twenty.

"Meeeeeeeerde!

~Fin~
Sooz
Number Stations are where the real summer jams are.
This is the best thread on the entire site.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Damn right it is.

Lucca To Have Me

"Sooz, trust me, this is going to knock your socks off!!" Lucca said, conspiratorially, while handing her a small package.

"A-all the other girls in the village have been whispering about it. I just had to try! So, um, how does it work?" Sooz said.

"What, you want me to demonstrate right here??" Lucca retorted. "The instructions are in the box! You'll do fine."

30 MINUTES LATER

"Okay, the instructions say, first... to insert..." Sooz looked at the device. pink, with a cord between two objects. one with a dial, and another that looked like one of the pills she had to give to horses sometimes on the farm.

"Oh, this ain't so bad." Blushing, she lifted her skirt, and gentle slid the pill-shaped object into her butt. "O-okay, and then just turn this dial..?"

The instant she touched the dial, it was like a lightning bolt lit up her entire body. "H-h-h-holllyyy F-f-ffuuckk!! NnnnngggAHHHH" She came almost immediately, and dropped the control dial. On contact with he floor, the dial broke off, and slid in a crack in the floor. "O-o-h Nnnnoooo FFFFFuck!" She squealed, as more waves of indescribable sensations washed over her.

"I-I can't get it out!! I'm clenching too much b-b-beCAAAAHHH"

TWO HOURS LATER

*knock knock* "Come in!" Lucca said, opening the door. There was nobody there, until she looked down at a buzzing sound she was hearing. There was sooz, dress smeared with dirt and arms shaking, crawling on the ground.

"-T-tttuuuurrn~~ Thhhissss OffffFUCK NNnnghghhhh"

~Fin~
Sooz
Number Stations are where the real summer jams are.
OK I call bullshit

I am way too afraid of horses to take care of them routinely :V