9%
PsiSteve
3%
ModeGone
6%
riderx40
12%

Pages: 1

Welcome to the voting round of Kids Design the Darndest Things 2! Here we will vote for each of our favourite entries for each monster design. Take a gander at the entries below, pick your favourite, and cast your vote! I will also be getting my son to pick his favourite entry (and that entry will receive a special Achievement!)

Roar Dragon

Healy:

unity:

pianotm:

riderx40:

suzy_cheesedreams:

aquatorrent:

PsiSteve:

ModeGone:

Please cast your vote! I will tally the poll on Wednesday February 14th.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
RiderX40's dragon is in the thread, but you didn't include it in the poll.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Voted riderX but if we could average out his and uni's I think that one would be ideal.
This was a tough one I really like the R T-Shirt idea Healy had but at the end of the day, the nose, eyes, and mouth on Pianotm's Dragon is just so dang awesome. So I went with Pianotm's design.

LOOK AT THAT SCHNOZ!
I'm really torn between Unity and Piano on this one. Unity's design looks amazing(-ly terrifying), but I think Piano's captures the essence of Roar Dragon better.
So... Errrmmmm... I think I'll go with Piano's in the end.
Suzy's and Psi's are pretty amazing too I must say.
I went with piano's on this one. The design is just really fun and I love how bored the roar dragon looks!

Uni's and suzy's are super good too~
I felt aquatorrent was truest to the original
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
I like the design on unity's, but I think I like the expression on pianotm's the most.

Healy's looks like a pic of when the dragon was going through puberty in high-shcool.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
pianotm's is so goofy looking i love it
Kids Choice Award (as chosen by my 5yo son):

unity
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Unity's and PsiSteve's interpretations are really impressive and look like legitimate RPG monster battlers to me. Pianotm wins this for me though, for making a neat-looking design while retaining the enormous mouth of the original.
unity
You're magical to me.
Hoooray! Thank you! :DDDDDDD

I gotta agree that piano's best captures the huge dragon mouth!
With 11 votes, pianotm wins the fan choice award for Roar Dragon!
Pages: 1