HELLO YELLO!

Pages: 1
I guess it's time to overcome anxiety and jump into introductions (hope I make a good impression).

I'm the DreamEnvoy (MrCheese on some websites). I was first introduced to RPGMaker back in 2012 with VX Ace and since then have been playing around with the engine and even making full games (admittedly not really good ones). Right now I'm developing my first serious game on VX Ace with the goal of getting it commercially released. I've even recently created a channel on Youtube intended to be used as a game development blog.
LINK

In general I've been a huge fan of RPGs whether they be old classics like Earthbound and Chrono Trigger, or newer games like Pokémon and Undertale. Some of my favorite games made with the RM engine are Lisa and To The Moon. It's a bit disappointing that so many people turn down amazing games for the simple fact that they are made on an engine that gets a bad rap.

Anyways, with introduction out of the way, I look forward to interacting with all of you.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Hey! Welcome to RMN! It's great to have you. It seems you will fit right in :)
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Sup, brah? :D

Looking forward to seeing your stuff!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Welcome to the forum!
Pages: 1