[POLL] DARNDEST THINGS 2: TT AND TTT POLL *CLOSED*

Poll

Who made your favourite entry? - Results

suzy_cheesedreams
47%
plum_child
52%

Pages: 1

Welcome to the voting round of Kids Design the Darndest Things 2! Here we will vote for each of our favourite entries for each monster design. Take a gander at the entries below, pick your favourite, and cast your vote! I will also be getting my son to pick his favourite entry (and that entry will receive a special Achievement!)

TT and TtT

suzy_cheesedreams:

plum_child:

Please cast your vote! I will tally the poll on Friday February 16th.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I love them both.
author=Sooz
I love them both.

^^^^

I think I'll go with suzy's because dem legs. But it's really close!
Kid's Choice Award as chosen by my 5yo:

suzy_cheesedreams:

Congrats!
Went with Suzy's design, these two characters are really interesting, makes you want to know what their story is.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
The art style of plum_child's design is lovely, but I think in the end suzy's is decidedly closer to the original.
author=NeverSilent
The art style of plum_child's design is lovely, but I think in the end suzy's is decidedly closer to the original.
Why are you picking based on how closely it is to the original???? Like that makes no sense if you're limiting yourself to whoever got closest to the original.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Man how dare these people use personal gauges to judge these interpretations of drawings by a small child?
I just think it's funny that apparently my reason was legitimate but never's wasn't. XD
author=kentona
To each his own

?????????????
author=LilSnowflake
author=kentona
To each his own
?????????????

The question is:

"Who made your favourite entry?"

It is not for you to dictate how someone else goes about determining their favourite.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/to_each_his_own

"Every person is entitled to his or her personal preferences and tastes."
Sooz
author=Gourd_Clae
I just think it's funny that apparently my reason was legitimate but never's wasn't. XD

"dem legs" has been a universally legitimate judging criterion for millennia.
plum_child just barely edges out suzy for fan favourite, with a vote of 10-9!

Pages: 1