I AM DAIGO, 11 YEARS ANNIVERSARY ON RMN

Pages: 1
I just want to say hello, as it seems it is already 11 years since I joined here.

I have released two games on RMN so far. These days I am mainly making RPGs running on mobile :)

After I made ClockOfAtonement, a relatively well received RPGMaker2000 game, I learned programming and created game engines and tools by my own.

I found a footage of my first RPG I made when I was... 18..

After that, I worked for game companies such as Activision and SquareEnix. But I realized I love a smaller team, so I moved to mobile game industry.

Last year I got laid off as the game studio was shut down. Now I am back to be an indie game developer again! It seems there is a possibility to make my living creating story based mobile games, so I am interested in keep making them.

Long story short, RPGMaker is the reason why I am into game development and I never regret the choice I made. However, I think the reason why I loved RPGMaker is... not really that I wanted to make games. I think I was more into the storytelling aspect of games. So... I am trying to create games like that after 10 years of absence. I have just released one game and I wish I can keep releasing more games frequently.

Creating games always remind me the feeling of when I was a kid. My passion is still here. I wish everyone here shares the same feeling and will tell great stories.

Daigo
Clock of Atonement was pretty sweet. Good to see you're still at it man.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
The 11th year traditionally calls for steel gifts.
!!!

Woa!

I had no idea the creator of Clock of Atonement and Rebirth Saga were the same person!

Daigo, if it's not too much trouble, you should upload Rebirth Saga to RMN!❤

A lot of people here will be impressed by it!

Welcome back to RMN! ❤
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
That's a cool story, you got there.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Welcome back! :D
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
daigo
I think the reason why I loved RPGMaker is... not really that I wanted to make games. I think I was more into the storytelling aspect of games.

games are games. just do your best to innovate your storytelling and do it in a way only games can. :)

keep at it!
Thanks everyone for welcoming me!

Rebirth Saga> umm, it is only in Japanese though
Pages: 1