HELLO RMN!!

Pages: 1
Hi everyone!

I should clarify this is tecnically a re-introduction, as I joined in 2013 or so, I was sorta active in the community, although I don't think you'll remember me. Back then I was a cringey young boi (I still am) and didn't knew all that much english (I still don't) so if you ever had the misfortune of interacting with me I apologize if I ever came out as rude or something like that.

But past is past, and with that i'll like to say i'm looking forward to interact with this community and make some games (maybe some good ones even?).
Well I don't really have a computer to gam mak with right now, so maybe I'll join some forum games to compensate :p

But yeah, pleasure to meet ye' all ^.^

P.S.: Do people still use the word "cringey"?
author=JJJ7
Back then I was a cringey young boi (I still am)

Aren't we all :^)

Welcome back once again!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=sawworm
author=JJJ7
Back then I was a cringey young boi (I still am)
Aren't we all :^)

Welcome back once again!

Some of us are cringey old ladies. :V

author=JJJ7
P.S.: Do people still use the word "cringey"?

I mean, in certain circles, but I personally prefer the term "painfully awkward," mainly because "cringe" has connotations of "worthy of mockery" which is kind of crappy because 99% of the time it's punching down. :(

Anyway, welcome back!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I remember the name JJJ7! Welcome back! :)
Aw thanks guys :)

author=Sooz
I mean, in certain circles, but I personally prefer the term "painfully awkward," mainly because "cringe" has connotations of "worthy of mockery" which is kind of crappy because 99% of the time it's punching down. :(

Yeah "Painfully awkard" sounds more accurate to what I was trying to express. I only use the word "cringe" when it comes to myself and not other people as I don't like to be mean on the internet or in general :p
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Hello JJJ!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome (back) to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Hi to you too Cap,
And thanks Marrend!
Pages: 1