HELLO! I'M SUPER NEW TO THE COMMUNITY!

Pages: 1
Hello everyone who prowls the introduction forum. My name is Greysyns and I'd love to make some friends here on RMN and I hope to launch my first game whenever I finally finish up the works. I'm a pretty basic artist, and I'm learning alot about development so I'm hoping to complete 2 or 3 decent games before the end of the year. And by decent I mean playable.
So I'm super new the community and I've no clue where to even start or where I would fit in. But hopefully I will quickly find my place and help the community the best that I can!

cheers,

Greysyns
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Welcome to RMN! :D
author=InfectionFiles

I KNOW YOU! I played your "Infection" game. It was the first game I've played on this site. I played it a lot one evening when my internet went out. It was excellent!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Greysyns
author=InfectionFiles
I KNOW YOU! I played your "Infection" game. It was the first game I've played on this site. I played it a lot one evening when my internet went out. It was excellent!
That's so cool! :D Thank you!
Hello! I'm super old to the community!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Hi welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you contribute! :D
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
Hi Greysyns!
Thanks for the welcoming guys. I really appreciate it!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Welcome to RMN friend, share with us the best gam mak you can muster, be it mediocre or a masterpiece, RMN doesn't discriminate. Looking forward to what gam you can bring us. Feel free to ask for help in any of the forums, or to message me directly if you want any help with RPG maker.

Cheers.
Pages: 1