HELLO AGAIN.

Pages: 1
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

So after 6 months, here I am, back. As for my mental state, I'll start with by responding to some posts from my thread back then.

author=LockeZ
I don't know what exaggerated drama you have imagined and built up in your head, but obviously it sounds like you need a break. Get yourself sorted out and come back to make some cool games.

Long story short; I got issues (obviously), Not hiding or denying it. It's plain fact. Also, people say absurd shit and it gets annoying after a while, but don't worry, I'll be doing better about that too. As for gams, I did work on one with Maryfourdee for IGMC 2017, though it got DQ'd cause I guess people can't solve push puzzles, but we are looking to fix it up at least.

author=Corfaisus
Bro, are you my secret second account that I've used to gain the favor of the masses before coming clean and shooting it all down with one big Nelson "ha ha!"? Because I swear this is exactly the kind of thing I've been dealing with lately.

No. Mine, at the end of the day, are just a few people whom I'll likely drop unless they stop being so negative and/or entitled. And while you have demonstrated better behavior than I've seen in the past, you got a ways to go before I can allow you to call me "bro". Nothing personal in this case, just one of those thing people gotta earn.

author=kentona
I understand the sentiment. As you grow attached to a community you start to feel an oversized sense of obligation towards it and it can easily overwhelm you if the expectations you placed on yourself are overzealous(but please don't try to bear my failings on your shoulders). (I've lost count of the times it has overwhelmed me)

You have done a lot for this community, and a lot for me, and I appreciate immensely. Don't burden yourself with it anymore, especially if it is no longer satisfying to do so.

Take care! and say hi to NEO Prime for me!

Well, the fact is, I still gotta do something, though I should change my focus, seeing that I've walked away from the engine stuff (not to mention I'm not as keen on getting new engine to play around with so much anymore (though I did get VNMaker). Also, it's hard saying "Hi" to something that you destroyed with your bare hands...

author=Mirak
Rip mcbacon jams!

Not quite. I do still seem to have the power to make events, so I'm obligated to push out at least one more.

author=Deckiller
The writing was on the wall. Good luck m8.

Edit: I appreciate your helping me get sort of re-acclimated with the community at points.

If you feel you owe me or appreciate something I've done, just get and keep your shit together, ok decky? If you can keep yourself (or try to) keep yourself from repeating mbj4, that's all I can ask really.

author=Housekeeping
I like RMN and don't understand the hidden stressors that make people implode every month or so.

No promises, but I'll at least try to do my part so it can stay that way for people who feel as you do.

author=Gourd_Clae
Feel free to message me anytime, Ziggy. Good on you for knowing when something's no good for you anymore! I hope you feel better soon~<3

Just don't the koolaid please, and don't be afraid to re evaluate and question things from time to time.

author=Yellow Magic
I can speak out of experience: modding or administrating anything around here is bloody hard work.

Goodnight sweet prince

Good to see someone remembered what running slack as like.

author=Sated
TIL that doing nothing is hard work.

You're a funny man Sated. don't change. :P

I think that covers the bulk of things. Let's see how I do this time.

Welcome back!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
You can never escape us completely.

You will always hear us calling.

Waiting.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome back, Ziggy!
rmn is the abyss that stares back.

Welcome!
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Welcome back Ziggy! :D
unity
You're magical to me.
Welcome back ^_^
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Welcome back, dude. I've dealt with some pretty severe issues myself since the summer of 2014. A lot of people on this site have, I'm sure. We help each other and soldier on :)
I didn't even realize that you left... shows how much attention I pay.

Welcome back. Let's mak gams and have fun. See you around.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Welcome back!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Welcome back "Move Every" Zig!
Welcome back!

Enjoy making games again!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Irog
Enjoy making games again!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's not go too far, now.
Pages: 1