[MAFIA] PURGATORY: A MAFIA GAME

... that's... that's what I'm saying... Gourd, it seems unfair to me for voting for them just because they'll still be able to post, with no real other motives to vote for them...

Anyways, Gourd seems to be either misreading my posts or trying to confuse me. I have nothing left to say that I've already tried to so towards him.

@Hunibear, yes there usually is.

Anyways, I don't like how Gourd is so against me. I mean, I think it's because we share different opinions but it still seems weird. So for now, #lynch Gourd
I am indifferent on who to vote for. Most of my feeling is somewhat intuition based, and not really backed up on any true facts or anything I can agrue on the reason why.
Then just vote Huni XD a random vote for intuition is not always bad, especially on day one, and other people seem to be doing it.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
(1) Muffle: CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Gourd_Clae
(1) psy_wombats: CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
(1) Cap_H: Muffle
(1) demonlord5000: psy_wombats, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
(1) Gourd_Clae: CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
(1) LockeZ: Muffle
(3) CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: LockeZ, demonlord5000, aneko, Gourd_Clae
(1) NoLynch: CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
(1) Gourd_Clae: HuniBear, Muffle

It takes six to lynch. No hammer for this game.

Gourd if you really want Cave dead why haven't you voted?
@muffle I think your problem is that you don't want every person killed to be killed because we can't tell their alignment which I don't remember anyone suggesting.

Or, maybe you're okay with that, but you don't want that to be our sole reason, which is also not an argument I've seen.

You're reading between the lines too much and assuming too much about what today's vote means for future votes.

also, voting for me because I disagreed with you and wanted you to explain yourself clearly is... XD
author=Muffle
Gourd if you really want Cave dead why haven't you voted?

I did. piano counted it wrong
That's not the only reason I'm voting you Gourd. 1) Bad intuition 2) I thought I had explained myself clearly, I was SURE I had explained myself clearly.

I'm bad at wording things.

And I'm getting a little frustrated because I'm bad at wording things.

And apparently, people don't seem to be understanding what I'm saying.

So basically:

I find it unfair that people would vote someone because they'll still be here and there's no consequence as losing them as a valuable player, assuming they are town.

If you have any other reason than I suppose that is fine, at the beginning people were talking about lynching Cave just because he's been unpredictable before and he'd be a useful ghost assuming he's town.

I find using that as an only reason unfair to the player. Because while they can interact they still can't fully participate.

If anybody else is confused please point out exactly what you're confused about so I can clear questions, because I know I'm stupid and me having to explain myself in different words because I'm not being clear enough when I was 100% sure I was makes me feel even dumber.
Please consider which parts of this we actually disagree on because it doesn't look like there are many, save for the conclusion.

I think it's good to end this discussion for now either way. Clearly it's upsetting you which is unnecessary and far from my goal. For the record, people being able to understand you is not indicative of how intelligent you are.
As far I as I was able to tell we disagreed on it being unfair. Sorry for getting upset v.v
Worth noting that at this point the only 100% "kill cave to confirm him" vote is LockeZ, who isn't here right now and may or may not have been joking.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i'm still waiting on the answer of why lockez asked that question

Regardless of what I hoped to learn, what I actually learned is that you're full of sass and don't trust my methods of intelligence gathering, neither of which is surprising info.

Also I learned something about how Cap sounds to Gourd. That's useful info. Eventually. In some game. Maybe even this one! Or not. One of the two.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
it would be a good explanation for why i am never nightkilled, if I died day 1, it's true.
You were nightkilled TWICE last game you dunce. You probably won't get nightkilled this game, but don't act like it never happens.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Muffle's stupid posts about the morality/fairness of voting for someone are almost like the kind of thing someone would post in their first game if they completely didn't understand mafia at all, except they're too dumb and don't even make sense on a surface level. Like WTF. It's "unfair" to do something to Cave that has no actual negative consequences, and that he volunteered for, and that is just going to happen to someone else instead anyway. WTF? Get the fuck outta here. This is mafia, the whole point of the game is to kill each-other.

That might just be a new level of X-TREME noobosity, but it might also be some kind of poorly thought out scum plan to keep Cave alive for... basically the same reasons we wanted to kill him I guess.

So I guess I'll bite.

#cancel
#lynch Muffle
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Ok, this game got quite active.
People bandwagonning on Cave could be seen as a proof of him being a town. Unless he told his packmates to vote him for exactly this effect.
What I would point out here is Jeroen's post. Jero called Cave town in his first posts for his posting style. Personally, I see this as more sketchy than Cave's behaviour.
Goourd's vote was bad and him insisting on his null read is something I dislike too. But him being very active suggests that he's actually town.
Demonlord is also very active. I'm not so sure about Gourd, but I think he wouldn't engage as much if he were a wolf.
Aneko should die tomorrow.

and I think that LockeZ is faking it. His style is usually hostile, but this lacks his usual logic. His muffle case is almost like a paragraph of lorem ipsum. This is not his usual way to policy vote someone. It's too mean and unfair to Muffle.

#lynch LockeZ
LockeZ
wow sick burn
Yeah I'll hold my thoughts on the LockeZ x Muffle vote until later. In the meantime: LockeZ, thoughts on demon?

Also, if Cave is alive tomorrow that should town-confirm anyone with a sense of humor because it'd be way too funny to kill him.
LockeZ
Demonlord seems fine... so far? Like you, he was one of the first ones to start talking about how to approach today's vote. I'm not sure his conclusions were great but he was at least making them, when most everyone else was joking around still. I get why Cave didn't like his reasoning, but at least it existed, unlike some other people who still have not contributed.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Cap_H
What I would point out here is Jeroen's post. Jero called Cave town in his first posts for his posting style.

Err, no I didn't? Are you talking about the Cave we know and love thing? He's acted that way in many past games regardless of alignment. I was just talking about him being back to his old self.
It's true I always townread Cave though, and that's exsctly why I don't trust myself to correctly read him and don't want him alive at MYLO/LYLO.

Muffle, I find your insistence on this morality thing very weird. You keep saying people are only voting Cave because there's no real consequence, but you seem to be missing the point, which is that there is a very real benefit to town, namely either killing scum or confirming a strong player. You're also completely disregarding the other argument, which is "Cave is hard to read so I don't want him unconfirmed during important end of game votes"

I feel better about demon after his explanation.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I may not be able to be around before EOD, so this may be my last chance to vote:

#Lynch Cave

But I hope I'll be back before EOD.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
(1) Muffle: CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Gourd_Clae, LockeZ
(0) psy_wombats: CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
(0) Cap_H: Muffle
(2) demonlord5000: psy_wombats, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
(0) Gourd_Clae: CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
(0) LockeZ: Muffle
(5) CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: LockeZ, demonlord5000, aneko, Gourd_Clae, Cap_H, Jeroen_Sol
(0) NoLynch: CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
(1) Gourd_Clae: HuniBear, Muffle

It takes six to lynch. No hammer for this game.