WHAT ARE YOU WRITING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Pages: 1
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Whatever it is you're writing for, a game, a book, a short story, tell us about it here! Have you just started? How far are you? Are you stuck with anything? And most importantly, need any help?
Those questions and more!

As for me, I'm writing a Sci-fi novel right now. It'll be my first novel, so hesitation constantly plagues me, but I can manage to force myself to sit down and write... sometimes. Besides, you can only review and revise what you have written, so getting it on the page is the most important part! I assume!

Here, have the synopsis(what would likely go on the back cover):
The Solis System, the only solar system in the Sapian Galaxy, had been destroyed due to a catastrophic failure in a secret government project. The results of this failure caused the central star of the Solis System to explode far bigger than calculated, consuming the entire solar system and the planet Humanity called home with it. Four Cruisers containing 100,000 Humans each had been sent out to different galaxies to set up colonies. What these galaxies contained and the future of humanity was a mystery.

The first Cruiser, the Caldera, had located a large planet in a huge solar system the humans on board dubbed the Gigantes System. Two planets in this system were hospitable, each on either side of the central star orbiting it at the same speed. Brief scans indicated that one planet was far more rich in valuable minerals than the other. For the sake of living conditions, mines were constructed on the mineral rich planet while the colony was founded on the other. Work was underway for constructing a new civilization.

100 years later, the colony's place was cemented, and the colonists made an effort to explore once more using an experimental ship with Faster Than Light travel. One young Pilot was selected to test it with a unique crew, tasked with exploring the galaxy they had landed in for anything of value.

please keep your paragraphs in hide tags so that we won't have to scroll down too far to get to each person's texts or advice.
As a game writer...Currently, all I'm doing are one or two r/Writing prompts every week.

In order to write for a game, I need to either work for a game studio that's making a game or I have to make one myself.

As you can imagine, jobs like that aren't exactly growing on dialogue trees. After completely wrapping up my first contract about a month and a half ago (it's for a game called "Outward"), I haven't found work in that field again. The one place that was hiring didn't call back. :(

And as for making one myself...That takes time and effort, and right now I need to focus on finding programming work. Thus, I'm more practicing stuff in Unity than working in RPGmaker. It also doesn't help that the smaller project I was working on recently fell apart because I'm not sure if I can make it fun in the end.

...Once things stabilize or I get confident enough with Unity again that I can spare time to make RPGmaker stuff, I'll have to get back to my big project, "Mayhem Maiden", and see if I can get the second half of the game finished.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Just some school stuff right now.
But I'm also working on a longer fiction text, which experiments with narration and points of view. I got many good ideas and pieces for it and I'm quite excited about some of them.
I'm also working on a script about a snake hunter nad people, who moved away from city to live in small cottages. I came up with some good characters and plot twists for this one.
Pages: 1