POST YOURSELF THREAD!

Pages: first 123 next last
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Yes this is all I contribute to this website anymore, dumb shit haha. But yeah, let's see what you all look like or even just cool photos you've taken of the real world!

SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

There's another thread like this somewhere.

Edit:

https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/384/
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Yeah but it's old as fuck. Also WTF is happening to my post, wont do anything properly haha.
SunflowerGames
author=Tau
Yeah but it's old as fuck

Old, yes. 18 posts away and on the same page, also yes.
Found same image in locker.

Also original poster not putting up own image!!!
Tau
RMN sex symbol
What are you an OCD anal fuck about forum etiquette? I can't fix my original post, video wont work, image, nothing & I don't know why.

If you could tell me just how many new posts actually get made in this forum to move the original post off the first page, maybe you're justified in that. Like 2/3rds of the images in that thread are dead links or just gone, it was time kory.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I get the feeling kory's post was meant more as "hey if you want to see these kinds of things, here's a place you can look" then "go fuck yourself for asking something that was already asked once before"

Don't be so goddamn defensive

I fixed your bad bbcode btw

And also kentona's bad bbcode
In my defense i am on my phone and on drinkn4
Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=kentona
What did you do??
I have no idea I'll be perfectly honest haha.

Thanks LockeZ, yeah I've been arguing on facebook all day, stupid fucking antivax people ugh.

Edit - Also with this post hopefully I'll stop getting hit on by random dudes saying I'm pretty because of my avatar haha.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
tbh kory can clam his tits and not be anal about stupid shit. who cares if there was one before, now there's a second one!

I AM ANGER

also anal retentive

also lacking sleep

don't hit me lockez i'll get back to doing the character sheet ;.;
SunflowerGames

author=Tau
What are you an OCD anal fuck about forum etiquette? I can't fix my original post, video wont work, image, nothing & I don't know why.

If you could tell me just how many new posts actually get made in this forum to move the original post off the first page, maybe you're justified in that. Like 2/3rds of the images in that thread are dead links or just gone, it was time kory.

author=InfectionFiles
tbh kory can clam his tits and not be anal about stupid shit. who cares if there was one before, now there's a second one!

I still posted a picture. I don't know if that qualifies as being a complete anus or not.
I think the more appropriate term would be sarcastic douchebag when referring to my RMN trolling.

InfectionFiles
author=Tau
author=kentona
What did you do??
Edit - Also with this post hopefully I'll stop getting hit on by random dudes saying I'm pretty because of my avatar haha.
And That's kinda your fault. I mean I like looking at pretty things too. Like why you have a female character in WoW or Fallout. So you can see that tight ass shake. Understandable!
InfectionFiles
author=kory_toombs
author=Tau

author=InfectionFiles

I still posted a picture. I don't know if that qualifies as being a complete anus or not.

It does
uhhh, hopefully I'm not gonna get yelled at for posting here (considering all the drama), but here's a selfie I took a week or two ago:
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I haven't taken any new pictures of myself since the one I posted in the other thread last year...
Let's remake every thread while we're at it.
glances at the what are you thinking about now thread

soon
Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=Link_2112
Let's remake every thread while we're at it.
Is 10 years too short a time span for a new post to be made? I'll try to remember that.

@Lavender - I want your scarf! looks comfy as hell.

@BigGreenCreatures - Looks like you were feeling the burn.

Pages: first 123 next last