MAFIA: IS THIS WEREWOLF? [MAFIA]

looks like i am now stuck with my decision
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Stuck with what decision?
the decision to gain LockeZ espect
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
so is anyone else concerned about the cult
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.

who will claim my pig
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
The cult of Pazuzu? We're always concerned about that.
#cancel
#lynch Jeroen_Sol

Current theory: Jeroen is cult leader, Cave is anti-cult PR

Re deadline: that's 7AM for me and if I'm awake and posting then it's more likely that I've stayed up all night vs woken up for it. (I will not be there)
Guys if the deadline is inconvenient with you I can change it >.<
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
We can't keep Pazuzu out of these games, can we?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Pushing it back by 12 hours does seem like it'd be good. More people will be at home and awake.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=psy_wombats
#cancel#lynch Jeroen_Sol

Current theory: Jeroen is cult leader, Cave is anti-cult PR

Re deadline: that's 7AM for me and if I'm awake and posting then it's more likely that I've stayed up all night vs woken up for it. (I will not be there)

agreed. my role pm says that only one other person knows about pazuzu, and they are evil.
#cancel
#lynch jeroen
LockeZ
@Jeroen_Sol Did you drop this silver pig... or this golden pig?
(2) Cave: JJJ7, LockeZ
(1) Gourd: Piano
(0) LockeZ: psy
(1) JJJ7: Cave
(1) Jero: psy_wombats

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline has been changed to 12 hours extra, which is around the time I go to bed.
I'm offended that people believe that our lord and savior Pazuzu is the main issue in this situation when is clear that the real problem are those filthy foreigners.

And the werewolves to a lesser degree.
Jeroen_Sol
I thought it was pretty obvious I was joking. Cave fakeclaims or hints at fakeclaims D1 all the time, after all, and Muffle wasn't even around for the exorcism game, so I really don't think she'd create a cult of Pazuzu.

Cave confirming the cult name as Pazuzu basically proves he is fakeclaiming to me.

@Psy Why would you even assume a cult is in the game to begin with?

@LockeZ The golden one, obviously.
Which reminds me

#cancel
#lynch hunibear
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Making light of werewolves!

#cancel
#lynch JJJ7
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Jeroen_Sol
I thought it was pretty obvious I was joking. Cave fakeclaims or hints at fakeclaims D1 all the time, after all, and Muffle wasn't even around for the exorcism game, so I really don't think she'd create a cult of Pazuzu.

Cave confirming the cult name as Pazuzu basically proves he is fakeclaiming to me.

@Psy Why would you even assume a cult is in the game to begin with?

@LockeZ The golden one, obviously.

how would you know the cult name wasn't pazuzu, unless you were part of it

#gottem
author=Jeroen_Sol
I thought it was pretty obvious I was joking.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
jeroen reacted pretty strongly to the two jokevotes on him. almost like he's nervous due to hiding something, such as being in a cult, or else wolfman disease