MAFIA: IS THIS WEREWOLF? [MAFIA]

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Oh, what's that? Time ran out? How very sad.
Making flavor post now, please do not reply.
I have suspisions about cave too and we need a vote... i dont see anyone else as scum but as stated im not the best at reading things and cave has read wrong to me.
so i guess

#Lynch Cave
The discussion went on for hours, but no decision came to. Everyone was at a loss for words, they were too afraid to execute anyone else. There was no way to know who was a werewolf and who was town, this much had been made clear since day one.

Near the end of the day as darkness is starting to settle in they hear a loud yell from aneko. Everyone turns to her, and shakily she holds a gun in her hand with tears falling down her face. "I-I'm sorry. I-I can't! I can't! I can't shoot anyone else! I already killed Cap... and he was innocent! I-I just can't!" Shaking her head she continues to sob. "This is all my fault... all of it!"

Gourd goes to say something to calm her, but it's too late. Before she can let out a single word aneko reaches the gun to her head and shoots. With one bullet left, her body falls to the ground along with the gun.

"This is going all to hell." psy mutters to himself. Clearly upset, he too shakes at the death that was just caused in vain.

Cave goes towards aneko's body and kneels down. He shakes his head, "Sad... the guilt overcame her." He slowly picks up the gun. "Well, she has one more bullet. We can try one more execution."

He stands up and Gourd speaks, "I think we've already lost everything, there's no point in another execution. We should just pack up and leave."

Without moving Cave speaks, "You're right psy, this is all going to hell." And then he turns around, pointing the gun at Gourd with a smile on his face. "Hopefully you and your husband can be together again."

Another gun shot, Gourd's shocked face frozen on her dead corpse. And worse of all, no change. Another villager.

"What the hell!" psy yells. "We didn't vote!! Look what you just did!!"

"Oh, I am aware of what I just did. But are you aware what all of you have done, wombats?" Cave asks waving the empty gun around.

psy is quiet for a minute, before finally piecing it together. "It's you." He says. "You're the werewolf."

Cave walks over to Jero and puts his hand around her shoulder, pulling her close. "Me and Jero, yeah. I say we were a pretty good team. Despite me accidentally turning her into a werewolf where she then let my presence known by killing Mayor Muffle, I was still able to outsmart every single one of you. My My, and I was worried I'd have to throw her under the bus and everything, but all you pitiful villagers just followed right into my sweet words."

psy shakes, not with sadness for aneko and Gourd though, but with anger towards Cave and Jero. "You killed Muffle, Jero?"

"Oh, don't worry. Jero did it on complete accident, she didn't know how to control it on the first moon night, and Muffle just happened to be the victim. But in the end, I think this is for the best. This village was crummy and had no hope anyway." Cave says. "And to think I was worried at first. My mistake."

"Oh, don't be so upset psy. I'll make sure you join your precious friends. It's all over anyway, what's the point of keeping you alive? I have a cub to teach, and another village to terrorize. And to think you were the last one alive, when you're just a simple nobody."

Psy looks at Jero. "What about your friend? Jay?"

"She was supposed to get away!" Jero yells, obviously still upset about Jay's fate. "Even if she was a villager, she was supposed to get away! But you still lynched her away... she didn't deserve that. All you did was prove to me that killing you all won't be a mistake I'll regret... She hated you all anyways. I just... wish she had made it."

psy shows no sympathy towards Jero. "Since it's not a full moon night and I wanted to show the last survivor the true power of the werewolf they oh-so-wished to destroy, well you'll just be stuck in jail for a good 24 hours." Cave shrugs. "You can say it's a bit much since I could just break your neck and throw you in the river, but your face wouldn't be as rewarding that way."

Cave grabs psy with brute strength, heads to the jailor's home and throws him behind bars. psy grasps the jail bars in dismay while looking up at the ceiling as if trying to imagine the full moon which would signal his end. It was hopeless from the beginning. They should have just left like all the others. But instead, they reached this fate. This cruel, cold fate.

Sorry it's so long, I had a heck of a lotta muse for this XD

Aneko: Village Vigilante, committed suicide
Gourd_Clae: Village Medium, killed by Cave
psy_womabts: Village Roleblocker, killed by Werewolf

Jeroen_Sol: Werewolf Hypnotist survived
Cave_Dog: Werewolf Rolecop survived

Thanks for playing!!

Feel free to talk about the game and what you thought about it here, and about how great my flavor text was. And how town failed to avenge their Mayor. Also please feel free to give me advice on how to improve on my Mafia game making, I know this one was horribly balanced, especially the werewolf roles. I still think it went pretty well though, and I really enjoyed it all in all!!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Oh my god aneko. You just had to show up at the very last second and give me a heart attack, didn't you?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If only aneko's vote had been three minutes earlier.
author=Jeroen_Sol

You guys knew who it was at this point, admit it. This is the most smugass scum comment ever.
Jeroen_Sol
Yeah. It was really touch and go at the end there.

Dear lord that final day was stressful.
sorryyy i had just gotten home and Muffle told me to run to the computer even though i didn't have enough time t say anything I barely go to it. x.x I feel bad... I was between cave and Cap i should have killed cave
Wasn't my flavor text good though
Jeroen_Sol
Don't feel bad aneko. Everyone makes mistakes. Look at that giant blunder I made day 1 when I hadn't really gotten into my role yet andCave didn't yet know I was his partner and called me out. That could have gotten me killed right then and there.

Yes Muffle, your flavour text was great!
author=Jeroen_Sol
Don't feel bad aneko. Everyone makes mistakes. Look at that giant blunder I made day 1 when I hadn't really gotten into my role yet andCave didn't yet know I was his partner and called me out. That could have gotten me killed right then and there.

Yes Muffle, your flavour text was great!

Would've given major town credit though.
"at this point" was 10 seconds after the timer ran out, it wasn't exactly actionable. That Jeroen was online watching the whole thing was also telling but also not actionable.
Jeroen_Sol
author=Muffle
author=Jeroen_Sol
You guys knew who it was at this point, admit it. This is the most smugass scum comment ever.

I had been waiting to say that for 12 hours. And how satisfying it was.
I'm really proud of that last flavor text, and the one where Jay shot demonlord500.

Also, fun fact Jero&Cave. You were talking about how it was unfair that you could only kill every other night making town have an easy win, the traitor - JJJ7 - was basically your vigilante that could shoot the nights you couldn't kill. ;)
Lockez just had to change the village medium rules. I had so much I wanted to comment on but couldn't.
Oh well, sucks to lose by 3 minutes but I would've liked to think the game was in a winnable state.

I still don't understand this game's mechanics so I can't really comment on them. I think the only thing I have major issues with is the vengeful traitor.
Jeroen_Sol
I honestly should have realized JJ was the traitor. But I only remembered that there even was a traitor after he had flipped.

Oops. Sorry JJ.