SIN_DORAGIN HAS ARRIVED ON RPGMAKER.NET!!!

Pages: 1
Hey everyone, the name is SIN_Doragin and although I created an account quite a while ago I'm just getting the chance to post on the forums. I'm looking forward to exploring the rest of the forums and getting to know everyone here.

I'm currently using the MV game engine to create my project Generation SIN and just love the program. I would consider myself a semi-veteran of MV after working with the system over 2 years and although I have a lot more to learn about the system, I'm quite comfortable with it.

So personal things about myself:

My favorite animes are Hunter X Hunter, Bleach, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Detective Conan, and Gintama.

I'm currently in the middle of playing about 20 different games (consisting of mostly all JRPGs) because I have a hard time staying on one game at a time. The game I currently have loaded up is Infinite Undiscovery for XBOX 360 and last game I played before that was Persona 5 for PS4.
Waxius
"Someday I'll finish my game... someday.."
Hello Doragin,

Welcome to the Forums! We're glad to have you in our midst. Very much looking forward to seeing your game page once it's created!
Pages: 1