[MAFIA] PROBLEMS AT THE PRECINCT.

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
oddRABBIT is useless, though. It's a well known fact.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Yeah I wrote the first post half asleep at 6 am. I skipped some posts and reread the thread afterwards.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
So, I have been demonstrably proven wrong about my feeling that Muffle was being overly defensive, explaining things that didn't need explaining, and had no need to point out she was joking. Since someone actually didn't realize she was joking, apparently her defensiveness was justified?

I'm going to #cancel and then #lynch Cap_H then, due to my aforementioned feeling that he was also being fairly scummy.

author=oddRABBIT
Jeroen, may I screenshot and show the DM you sent me on Discord to show that it shouldn't be used against me, or would that be against the rules?
You want to screenshot your role PM. You cannot be fucking serious, you know damn well that's against the rules. If you were actually stupid enough to not know the answer, you'd ask him in a PM, not in the public thread where he won't see it. The only reason to even ask in the thread is to make people think your question is legit. There obviously isn't a fucking PM, and I don't know why you'd want to show it if there were, since the only reason you'd get one is if you were scum.

This is the single least clever ploy I've ever seen.
I'm assuming Jeroen pinged him on discord after seeing him active there and his role pm still unread with something like "heads up! the game started in Welp" -- I don't really expect meta-moderator sort of gimmicks out of Odd.

If you think that's a ploy, why aren't you voting against him?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah, I know, LockeZ has made an solid scum accusation on oddRABBIT, but then he votes Cap_H, who has literally only done what he always does every time he plays town.
LockeZ
The only thing I remember Cap_H doing in previous games is being a tool. I don't remember him of accusing people of being scum and voting to lynch them over joke votes, while trying to convince other players that they weren't actually jokes.
I'm around now. I still need to reread but just a note that I wasn't actually around when muffle started explaining things. She had absolutely no reason to actually say it was a joke at that time. I might have even realized it after I reread today since I don't have other stuff to worry about since I just took care of it.
I thought you thought I was being serious which is why I thought it'd be better to say it was a joke in case you thought I was actually thinking of using a dice as a way to find who to lynch and I started thinking that well I think I'd rather not get lynched by demonlord thinking I was serious when I wasn't thinking that way.

Yeah, I lost myself too. #lynch demonlord5000
LockeZ
shakes head disappointedly
Wait, what? I had to reread that a few times to make sense of it. So before I went inactive due to stuff, the last thing I said was I had no reason to lynch you because while I didn't like the idea, it still felt sincere. Why would you have any reason to fear getting lynched by me when I explicitly said earlier I had no reason to lynch you...I'm really having trouble processing that. If anything, I would buy this more if it were piano or odd just because they were here when that whole thing was going on. I don't even understand why you are lynching me right now. What does fearing being lynched by me have to do with thinking I'm scum?

I'm given cap some more thought and I feel better about him today. I like his new posts and I feel like scum cap wouldn't have been that aggressive.

I would like to see a bit more from liberty and isrieri but I think quiet isrieri is his normal style. I've only played one other game with him and it was the same last time.

#cancel
#lynch muffle
You got really defensive o.o Woah. Uh, I. I don't know what to say?
I literally just made a vote to get someone's attention and I randomly picked you because you were the first name I saw on this page when I opened it, I was going to cancel after your reply but that seemed a bit much? Um.

We literally have like a whole day left so I'm not worried about running out of time and serious voting right now. I'm actually surprised you took that vote right there seriously, especially since I had noted early it was weird to vote someone with no descript as to why. O.o

I'll stop being obnoxious and random though for now, apparently that one wasn't good enough since I got a disappointed reaction from LockeZ. :< I admit I tried too hard on that one.
Not sure if I believe that. When voting to get someones attention, it's not common instinct to go after someone who is active. It makes more sense to go after the inactives to get them to speak up more.

That post just doesn't sit well with me.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=LockeZ
The only thing I remember Cap_H doing in previous games is being a tool. I don't remember him of accusing people of being scum and voting to lynch them over joke votes, while trying to convince other players that they weren't actually jokes.

Now, I have no idead what jokes are. Demonlord's probably town, but he turned his joke vote in a serious vote. And It was a bad joke and a bad vote.

You have a good point about odd. I remember a certain wombat canceled his vote for that bad reason and I remember Odd doing this before (talking about his pm too much). I think he was town. So, it's possible they're trying to exploit it.
I'm manic right now so I couldn't really care less about who I vote for I wasn't really reaching for common sense. But for now, #cancel. I'm just going to sit back and watch for a bit as I have nothing else to give.

Except an apology to odd;; sorry for calling you useless that might have sounded mean x.x
Fair enough. I still think that way, but I apologize if I came across as a bit harsh as that was not my intention.
Oh it's fine! I've done the same thing before!! #cancel
@Cap: are you saying I'm canceling for a bad reason? or original vote was for a bad reason?

@Liberty: any opinion on ^ all that?
psy why are you asking for just liberty's opinion?
Because she hasn't been around since page 5.