[MAFIA] PROBLEMS AT THE PRECINCT.

Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I'm just playing around Muffle. I'm vanilla.
Thanksss #cancel

Also, we're conveniently 1 vote away from hammer on Cap and one of those is Muffle, so letting time expire now should either both kill cap and confirm Muffle so I see no advantage to hammering vs waiting.
Muffles claim does share the same type of naming convention as my claim, and she answered quickly so I don't think she had time to go back and check. I guess there could be a chance that she prepared a role name in advance but that doesn't strike me as a muffle move.

An inspector detector role would be pretty funny, but also rather useless in this particular game.

Role power: You can target one player per night phase, and get back a result if that player is a detective were not.

The problem is were all detectives in this game.
This waiting period is going to kill me. I keep getting anxious and looking at my PM role over and over worried about if I misread it and what if it doesn't work the way I read it?? T.T Damn anxiety causing me to overthink so much.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=psy_wombats
Also, we're conveniently 1 vote away from hammer on Cap and one of those is Muffle, so letting time expire now should either both kill cap and confirm Muffle so I see no advantage to hammering vs waiting.

Do we have to wait just for Muffle? I've got a strong townread on her. If I'm right about Cap then a hammer vote will end the game anyway (unless independents are in for the long haul). I'd rather take her at her word and punch it instead of sitting around for another 18 hours.
Yeah but if Cap flips town then it might make me look bad, I'd rather go ahead and prove my role than cause unnecessary suspicion on myself later :\ You seem to be the only one that has gotten a strong townread on me.
Well I'd at least like to wait for cap to claim if needed.
Lynching cap seems fine to me. HE's the only person who didn't vote yesterday so I see why a lot of people would suspect him. Bonus points for possible info on muffle.

Sorry for also being quiet - I traveled home, then traveled back to college and the car broke down so I was on the side of a road for a very long time :/

Is there anything anyone wants to know from me?
LockeZ compelling muffle to not claim bc she could be an important role seems townie to me (also asking me to talk more since talking helps town for the most part).
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Gourd_Clae
LockeZ compelling muffle to not claim bc she could be an important role seems townie to me (also asking me to talk more since talking helps town for the most part).

She said she's not an important role before and she claimed anyway later without any new pressure on her.
Also these are not very good.

I don't really suspect LockeZ anymore. I think he could be the independent. The only thing I know is that Piano treated us the same in his posts.

I'll read muffle's long post to see if it has any towny or scummy parts. For tomorrow, decide between Gourd and her. If Gourd posts some unbelievably scummy posts, he's probably town. But his posts so far were short and tame.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
You have a trong defense, Muffle, but you're short on suspects (ok, you only need one and you got it).
I read you being manic as towny yesterday. The thing I was pointing out is tha lack of interactions with piano. You skipped him in your longest post and the vote came after odd made it a tie again.
But interactions with piano, he hadn't need to try pocketing on you as he had with other people who townread him.

Still, if I'm lynched, town will have another chance to kill either you or Gourd.
Do you have anything to claim or are you vanilla?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Day 2 ends in:

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Votecount as of April 30th, 10:23 CET:

Cap_H (4): Isrieri, demonlord5000, Muffle, LockeZ
LockeZ (0): Cap_H
Muffle (1): Cap_H, psy_wombats

Not voting (3): Gourd_Clae, oddRABBIT, psy_wombats
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=psy_wombats
Do you have anything to claim or are you vanilla?

vanilla ofc
One thing about the independent, is it possible there is no independent and Demon was contacted by scum?Or do you find it more likely that with vigilante, there's also an independent counterforce? Such a jailkeeper could help both town and mafia without any extra protectives.

LockeZ is pushing, Muffle is defensive, Gourd is absent.
LockeZ is town. The wolf is one of the other two. Muffle's novel didn't do anything to convince me, but its still more than Gourd's agreeing with stuff.
Alright well I'm confident cap isn't town then, I'd hammer but might as well confirm Muffle's role if that's still relevant after today.

@Jeroen I cancelled my Muffle vote.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I think psy might be the independent. He announced changing his style today.

author=psy_wombats
I'm traveling for a bit and won't be able to post as much as I'd like until towards the end of day. That said:

https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/23893/?post=855691#post855691 This is awful awful scummy post, like I wrote up a very angry post at the end of day 1 that amounted to "if I'm dead kill Muffle tomorrow" then refreshed page and saw her vote switch. Nobody puts a vote down against the claimed town vig in the last minutes of the day with the only explanation "sorry" unless they're scum. Please explain why you would put that vote down.

And also @Muffle what's https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/23893/?post=855857#post855857 supposed to mean?

I'm also not willing to vote LockeZ today. My "acceptable kill" list is Muffle, Cap, Gourd with Muffle well in front.

#lynch Muffle

Just think about it tomorrow.
Yours trully,
Scum
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Because cops the pigs
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well, I'm on board with the idea to test Muffle's power. It's early enough in the game that I think risking a night to confirm Muffle's status is totally reasonable. And I suppose I agree that her power is likely to be a town power, though I'm not sure why - it just usually traditionally is.
Who is all here? I just had a thought, but I don't want to post it unless we have enough people around because of how close it is to eod.