[MAFIA] PROBLEMS AT THE PRECINCT.

My thought was basically if muffle gets interrogated tonight, and her power doesn't work as a result, then I'd try to shoot the independent.

If we think it'll work then I'm fine with waiting.
I don't understand why Cap would care how he dies if it means scum faction loses -- why does he mind if it's town or indie that wins? I only understand this if there's some mechanic we don't know about that will block Muffle's ability that Cap is banking on.

Which makes me think we should just hammer Cap normally.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=psy_wombats
Which makes me think we should just hammer Cap normally.

No I changed my mind. I think we'll wait.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Guess what, killing me is best for town.
I don't think I can be confirmed and if we got a cop, we're likely to win anyway and this lynch can make the game clearer. I can't block anything, btw, It's a silly accusation.
It looks like you might be the indie.
Also, Gourd should post something, anything. It's either him or Muffle and if Muffle hammers me with her power, it should clear her. In small game like this one, she probably isn't mafia with that power as it could disbalance the game significantly.
If that was @me about indie, I can sort-of confirm that I'm not. LockeZ should be able to as well.
@cap idk I feel like waiting out your death is the best course of action and I already posted all of the reads that are obvious to me. If I felt like I was close to death I'd claim.

I'm a little sad, I think odd ignored me about how he thought that there was no nightkill although it's a minor detail.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Day 2 ends in:

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Votecount as of April 30th, 21:11 CET:

Cap_H (4): Isrieri, demonlord5000, Muffle, LockeZ
LockeZ (0): Cap_H
Muffle (1): Cap_H, psy_wombats

Not voting (3): Gourd_Clae, oddRABBIT, psy_wombats
@psy: sounds like you have some knowledge that we don't have yet. I was planning to shoot lockez as a potential target, but if you can confirm each other then should I target someone else tonight? We should have one independent and one scum right now, and since the independent interrogated me last night, I don't think he would have had a chance to talk to anyone else. This means they should still both be working alone right now.

Are you able to confirm lockez as well or is that a one way deal where he can only confirm you.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
shoot Gourd
I can't confirm anything without revealing both his role and mine, but I don't think that's such a huge deal at this point in the game. And yeah I'm able to confirm him, I think my confirmation of him is stronger than his confirming me, but it's a two way thing.

Can you explain to me how you intend to shoot the indie when they've already demonstrated that can block your shot at will?
author=Cap_H
shoot Gourd

This is a terrible idea. If you shoot me I'm not gonna die, just throwin it out there
We don't know for sure that they will block me tonight. It's quite possible that I'm wrong about who the independent is so they'll let me fire the shot just to lower the player count. I was also factoring that in though so I don't know for sure who I actually will shoot tonight. I probably wont shoot either you or lockez though now that I know you can confirm each other.

That leaves with me gourd, oddrabbit, and isrieri. Gourd says he can claim, oddrabbit hasn't given us any information at all, and isrieri has claimed vanilla. I'd rather not shoot isrieri just because hes been helpful, but I wouldn't rule him out as the independent.
If cap flips town, I think it's safe to consider gourd for possible bulletproof scum.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I see your logic, Demonlord, but... since Muffle's ability takes place at the EOD, and the interrogator's (presumably) takes place at the beginning of the Night Phase, I'm pretty sure Muffle's ability would go through, even if the interrogator targeted her for their ability.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Gourd_Clae
I'm a little sad, I think odd ignored me about how he thought that there was no nightkill although it's a minor detail.

Huh? What did you say about it?
author=demonlord5000
If cap flips town

After someone signs a message as "Yours truly, scum" I stop worrying about a mislynch. Then again, gourd has proved me wrong about that before.
Yeah, that's one reason I'm pretty confident that were right. Doesn't hurt to be prepared for the unlikely scenario though. Things are going so well that I'm not too worried, but you could also say things might be going a little too well.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
It's possible he's bulletproof. Town has no reason to have a bulletproof clean cop. I guess he could be rb too or that Indie you were talking about, but bp townie sounds like crap with a jailkeeper being in the game and the way he worded his answer suggests just that.

#cancel
#lynch Gourd

Muffle's claim is quite reliable as long as it's not fake. If she can confirm herself by using the power, she should do it today or tomorrow (today is better).
Gourd's claim just the least confirmable power I know and one scum often uses.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=psy_wombats
If that was @me about indie, I can sort-of confirm that I'm not. LockeZ should be able to as well.

LockeZ can also confirm that he's not independent? Who else do you think it is?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Did odd change his style? He posts more today.
Why would the independent tell you that, if he didn't want to be recognized?