[MAFIA] PROBLEMS AT THE PRECINCT.

reviewed the thread -- I don't see any reason for scum-Demon to make this vote: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/23893/?post=855600#post855600

I also hadn't considered that scum intentionally withheld NK in order to frame Demon.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
...I'm not sure how to help out right now.
I'm around now.

I'd just like to add that it makes complete sense for vigilante to be in this game when there were two ways to stop deaths. I was also the very first person to even claim a role, and people have had ample time to counter claim. I'm not sure why lockez doesn't believe it.

I don't think that him mentioning that term early confirms him, because jeroen gave us the vanilla pm when the game started. I think lockez is clever enough to use that to his advantage too. Because of that neither of you are able to confirm anything it seems.

Since I find lockez argument weak, I'm going to go ahead and lynch him.

#lynch lockez
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Day 3 ends in:

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Votecount as of May 2nd, 19:02 CET:

LockeZ (3): Isrieri, Muffle, demonlord5000

Not voting (3): LockeZ, psy_wombats, oddRABBIT
author=demonlord5000
I don't think that him mentioning that term early confirms him, because jeroen gave us the vanilla pm when the game started. I think lockez is clever enough to use that to his advantage too. Because of that neither of you are able to confirm anything it seems.

Haha, I should've known -- this should really be in the "things all moderators should do" list for RMN.

I'm not seeing any reason not to hammer LockeZ now.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
You gonna do it then, or is there something you're waiting on?
not really, I guess Odd is only other non-voter and he's said he has nothing to add

#lynch LockeZ
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
That's hammer
Jeroen_Sol
"You've lost your marbles, the lot of you."

"We will soon find out in questioning."

"I don't mean to queer your pitch, but you're barking up the wrong tree, my man."

"Your colleagues seem to disagree."

"Aye, bunch of twats. Well alright then. Off we go I guess."

"So you will come willingly then?"

"Way I see it, the sooner we clear up this tosh the sooner I can go home. Honestly, I don't even care who killed Inspector Timme anymore."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LockeZ has been arrested D3! He was a:

Clean Constable

Abilities:

None

Night 3 starts now! It ends in:

Send in your night actions before then.

Final D3 votecount:

LockeZ (4): Isrieri, Muffle, demonlord5000, psy_wombats

Not voting (2): LockeZ, oddRABBIT
Jeroen_Sol
"Good mornin' sleepy'ead! You're a tad late."

"Spare me the wit. I'm late for a reason, y'know."

"Right you are, chap. Sorry, didn't mean for you to get your knicker's in a twist. So, which o' these men d'you suppose is the killer then? Think it could be the chief?"

"I think that's highly unlikely."

"And why's that then?"

"Because I just came from her house, where she was found dead this morning."

"Blimey! I didn't know!"

"Well, now you do. Let's catch these nutters."

Muffle died N3! She was a:

Clean Chief Superintendent

Abilities:

Deciding Vote
If day phase ends in a nolynch, and the person you're voting for needs only one additional vote to be lynched, they will still be lynched.

Day 4 starts now! It ends in:

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Votecount as of May 3rd, 23:14 CET:

Not voting (4): Isrieri, demonlord5000, psy_wombats, oddRABBIT
Alright, I have two theories but first I need all the information I can get. First I would like to say I did not shoot at muffle last night. My theory is I shot at the same person our indie blocked. I shot at psy last night because I feel like scum is one of the two people claiming vanilla, and between isrieri and psy, I felt like psy was the stronger candidate.

I have two theories right now.

1. Psy is either bulletproof, or he was protected by the indie last night. I would like both the indie and psy to confirm this. I'm betting the indie is oddrabbit, and I'd like to say at this stage there is no need to hide it because if we mislynch tonight we lose.

2. Isrieri is scum. I feel like this is less likely because he lead the lynch on piano. I do have a reason for suspecting him though. On the night isrieri was interrogated, there was no scumkill. This could be seen as him being protected, but I believe it is also plausible that his nightkill was blocked because he was interrogated.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I'm at work right now, so I can't talk much. But I'll say let's please not hammer anyone till I get back tonight.

I too think oddRabbit's the indie. That just leaves me with Psy to vote on so.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Yeah, I'm the independent.
Can you confirm who you interrogated last night? I feel like we can solve this game today.

If psy was not interrogated, then my kill not going through makes no sense unless he is bulletproof.

If psy was interrogated, then not only would he have been protected last night from my kill, but he would also have not had nightkill capabilities making it impossible for him to be scum.
We can easily prove I'm the vigilante as well with zero doubt if it makes people feel better.

If I am town then there is no way I'm lying and this method will both confirm me, and confirm that I did indeed shoot at psy last night. It would also prove psy did not have the ability to kill last night.

All you have to do is lynch me tonight, and then interrogate isrieri so that he loses access to his nightkill ability if he is scum.
I can confirm that Odd interrogated me. I also specifically requested that he not reveal he interrogated me until after you said who you'd shot at, Demon, so that I'd have a way to trust you in case something like this happened.
That makes sense. I'd like odd to confirm your statement just in case before I throw down an isrieri lynch. I also feel like my method would work to remove all doubt since isrieri was not able to kill on the day he was interrogated.
I guess this is mostly for Odd's benefit as he and I are the only ones that don't have things 100% on lock right now (although I still think it's like 90% lock):

My who-is-scum decision essentially comes down to whether I think it's more likely that Demonlord is a vig who only managed to shoot people on nights where scum didn't, or that Isrieri+Piano pulled some megabussing. I was pretty sure last night it had to be Isrieri though because all of his non-D1 behavior has been scummish (pushing cap without confirming muffle) and demon's behavior has been townish (that #3 vote on piano etc), even if it is possible that there was no N1 kill because Demon was imprisoned.
I feel like this game is basically won for town right now. All odd has to do is interrogate whoever isn't lynched tonight to stop the nightkill.

I feel like isrieri's day 1 megabuss was a huge gamble, and it is also possible he was gambling on piano not getting enough votes, and then when piano did eventually die then he would have looked like confirmed town.
@Demon: Your plan works but you're banking on Odd acting like town instead of an indie when he's basically kingmaker. I think that's fine though. While I could think of some convoluted way he could win with scum-Isrieri, we can offer a very uncomplicated win by just finishing with a daykill today.

@Odd: I think this is pretty much in your hands -- interested what your plan is, and if you're also thinking Isri is last scum. (or if you care who's scum at this point)