[MAFIA] PROBLEMS AT THE PRECINCT.

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
The sad part is that everyone is congratulating him like he did something special or pulled off the biggest heist the world has ever seen. I get good sportsmanship but good god people. Don't let him play if he's going to be shit every game and get away with it and stealing a fake ass mafia win. There's nothing sporty about that.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
dude, you've lurked as scum plenty of times. odd wasn't an active manipulator of the status quo but he didn't need to be and was still posting. he's been good in games as town before. it's on town to identify this universal scum behavior of slinking into the shadows.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=InfectionFiles
it's just his own pathetic style.

actually just fuck off
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I get that it's frustrating to see someone not play on purpose. But indeed, it is on town to correctly determine that is a scumtell.
Especially when said person is clearly playing very capably in the jailer chats he shares with town at night. If town cannot figure it out at that point, that is not "stealing a fake-ass mafia win".

In fact, there is no such thing as stealing a mafia win. The entire point of being scum is to deceive town and "steal" the win.