[RMXP] I SUBMITTED A GAME. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SWITCH FROM PENDING TO ACTIVE?

Pages: 1
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I believe Liberty checks the queue on a weekly basis, give or take a couple days or so. I don't know if she has a specific day or the week, or not, of when she checks it. However, I would suggest considering sending her a message if it's been over two weeks since it was submitted.
Usually Sundays are when I check. Here's a link to a topic with details of what to look at when making a page: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/5673/
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

My experience = less than 1 day - just over 2 weeks.
Or anywhere from 10 - 384 hours.
Wait, my game has been pending for 4 weeks. You mean that's NOT normal?
Your game has been denied in that time so it hasn't been sitting there for that long without being checked. Of course, not changing what is asked usually results in more waiting time for your project, though. Please make sure to listen to what the notes tell you when your game gets denied. It makes things a lot faster for both of us.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
IIRC all the time your game spends in denied limbo it is drifting down the new games list, invisible, until the time it is accepted at which point more games came out and yours will no longer be on the top. So better get fixin' what needs fixin' 'cause time's-a-tickin'.

(Please correct me if i'm wrong though, this all comes from how i understood this thing works).
That's a dumb rule... well, I'll just delete it. I am not ready to release a demo yet.
author=LovelessRose
That's a dumb rule... well, I'll just delete it. I am not ready to release a demo yet.

no it's not. your pride is just a little wounded right now and you feel a little bit vindictive. But we aren't trying to be mean or anything, and I think you could make the small changes requested in very short order.
Pages: 1