[RMVX ACE] HOW TO MAKE FULL SCREEN ON START UP?

Pages: 1
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Basically I'm looking to make it where when you start the game it is in fullscreen. I've been looking around and all I seem to find is things that make it fullscreen on start up without black borders. Am I missing something?

I'd rather the game start on fullscreen and if the player wants to alt+enter to make it windowed that's up to them.

Greatly appreciate any help! :D
Select "Game" from the menu bar, there's the "Launch in Full Screen" option there. Tick it and you're set. You can also press F1 during testplay to do the same.

The "black borders" are a problem of the game's default 640x480 resolution not able to adjust itself for an individual PC's full screen resolution. You can use Fullscreen++ v2.0 to stretch game window's ratio to fullscreen. You can also use Yanfly Engine Ace, which adjusts the default window size of the game to make it resize better and smoother to fullscreen.

Since black borders are an inherent problem of your graphic hardware and setting. You may also try to check the video ratio of your graphic card (check https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LM40tTpgH4) and see if there's anything you need to change to fix the problem.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Will Launch in Fullscreen do that for a player or is it just for me?

I don't have an issue with the black borders, in fact those scipts I tried using I mainly just wanted them for the launch of fullscreen on start up. :)

Thank you for the help!
Pages: 1