I WOULD LIKE TO REVIEW SOME GAMES THAT HAVEN'T BEEN REVIEWED

Pages: first 12 next last
Pretty much what it says on the tin. If you have (or know of) a game that's not "buzzing" or "new and notable" and has, say, one or less review, that you'd like reviewed, let me know about it here (nothing you know to be a turd, please, reviewing clearly bad games is no fun and makes me feel like a meanie). I absolutely can't promise to be remotely prompt or reliable (life is chaos) but I can try to be thorough and fair!

Thanks!

Update - State Of The Thread 9/7/2018
At present I have less than 72 hours to finish my first half for the 2018 Swap In The Middle With Two event; in the following two weeks I'll have the responsibility of finishing someone else's second half, probably someone far more talented. That means I probably won't be back to actively reviewing things before October (I also have a change of residence precariously scheduled for this period).

I am happy to process review requests in the interrim.

I've updated the list of games I've reviewed.

REVIEWED

INTENT UPON REVIEWING
  • Broken Reality
  • Fear And Hunger

RECENT REQUESTS
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
https://rpgmaker.net/games/?name_filter=&engine=&status=&rating=&commercial=&sort=total_reviews&portal=None

This filter should allow you to see a list of games which are complete and have no review.
I'd nominate Journey to Northpass, by SgtSteffi.

The only problem is that the final boss sometimes glitches out (it did for me, not sure if there's any way to avoid it), and you can't finish the game.

That being said, I did some digging and found a video with all the plot cutscenes, so it's not too much of an issue.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Kloe
https://rpgmaker.net/games/?name_filter=&engine=&status=&rating=&commercial=&sort=total_reviews&portal=None

This filter should allow you to see a list of games which are complete and have no review.

I don't know if it's just my browser (it seems to remove all instances of the "&" character), but, copy-pasting that into the URL bar worked better than clicking it.

Semi-related is this filter. Clicking on this link seems to be working as intended. Awkward.
author=Marrend
author=Kloe

I don't know if it's just my browser (it seems to remove all instances of the "&" character), but, copy-pasting that into the URL bar worked better than clicking it.

Semi-related is this filter. Clicking on this link seems to be working as intended. Awkward.

Thank you! I have a feeling there are a ton of games that are completed with no reviews, even more when you add demos. That's why I was kind of looking for personal recommendations.

@Sidewinder: Thanks, it's on the list.
https://rpgmaker.net/games/6257/
My game Fishbate the worm has no reviews.
Its a simple platform game that should take around 30 minutes to complete
Its made in the rpgtoolkit so it has limitations according to the engine.
Thanks Grindalf. I'll add it to the list once I've actually tackled one of the games on it.
Feel free to play my Colors of Damnation ACE. ;)

Also try Easter, as it's a very atmospheric and dark horror game.

Greetings,
Tw0Face
Review for Journey to Northpass pending in RMN's queue.
Review for Pandora pending in RMN's queue is up.

Edit:
Sunk my teeth into Journey To The East. Now here's a complete game that seems to demand a complete playthrough. I'll try to focus on getting the shorter games and demos I've stockpiled reviewed first.

Edit 2:
Review for Colors of Damnation is pending is up. Queue is closed to new additions for the time being but feel free to keep making suggestions.

Edit 3:
Review for Owl's Nest is pending.

Edit 4:
Review for Fantasia is pending.
My latest two reviews are up.

Edit: Found out I'm unable to run 46031Khz. Don't seem to have the latest RTP.
Edit 2: Specimen Girl review pending.
Edit 3: Specimen Girl review up.
Are you just looking for full games to review, or demos too?

I know a lot of people tend to shy away reviewing demos, for obvious reasons.
I'm totes fine with demos, actually in a sense I kind of prefer them. Also, I've struck Journey to the East from my list. As a featured Classic, it definitely does not have the underdog status I'm lookin' for.
I AM A BIRD WHAT REVIEWS THE GAMES

HERE'S MY THOUGHTS ON SOME GAMES FROM THE ROULETTE THEME ROULETTE (roulette is a fun word)

THESE THOUGHTS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:

(The Captain is my distant third favorite rum, after Sailor Jerry and The Kraken .)

Forewarning: I swear like a sailor once I have a drop of alcomohol in me. And I have more than a drop.

Equilibrium: By Marrend

Very first thought: Jesus H. Christ I hate random encounters, especially with a rate this high. Zoe's healing does not seem worth using for its output. Weird that taunt only lasts one turn but I see how it's balanced. I've never had this thought before while playing any RPG, but I wish I had the option of a guard command.

Got my ass murdered by carnivorous plants the first go-round. Gonna take another shot ... and another try, too. : P

It's weird how the chest doesn't make a chest noise and also disappears. Took a look at my status screen. Holy small numbers Batman! Nice music.

Four game-overs in: having Zoe do anything but Taunt is a fucking death sentence, even once I had her hit level 4 and learn Haste and Fireball. I've been dragging Abe's corpse around since my first hellhound fight, where he got one-shotted, due to a lack of phoenix downs/phoenix down analogues. I would suggest that if there are no phoenix down analogues, that you just get game over if either party member dies. Because you're basically doomed.

This is #$%^&*@ hard but fuck it, I almost beat a Dark Souls once, I'll give it a few more tries.

...okay, a few more game overs in. Getting Abe into the cave alive is tricky. Chests reappear along with their contents a short while after they get opened, I presume this is a bug. But I totally took advantage of it to win the game.

Overall, Zoe is a megabeast (you all attack me and I reflect EVERYTHING is one hell of a one-move combo) and Abe is...kind of useless.

Interesting to climb up the level ladder in such a short time (was level 10 when I reached the dragon; those numbers didn't stay small too long). Finally found the Phoenix Down analogues, in the chest past the dragon. Doy. Pretty good use of warmups and cooldowns in combat, particularly warmups.

Okay, slew the Demon Dragon, beat the game. I feel like only during the final battle with the Demon Dragon (of course it's a Demon Dragon, of course it is) did I really feel like my party members feel like they were balanced (or, to be even more on the nose, in equilibrium), i.e. that Abe had something worthwhile to do with his turns and that Zoe could do something with some of her turns other than taunt. I assume the exploration of the theme of Equilibrium here is tied to the game's mechanics as there is not much of a story.

*Vaguely listening to Liberty's Stream: I thought Craze was like, dead or something.*

Amber Cocoon By Fomar0153

My initial approach was to run straight at the dragon three times, die three times, and declare the game impossible. The game really needs to communicate somehow that there are other things in the room to fight. Of course, Fomar did say it was in a terribly broken state. Thank goodness for mjshi's notes.

Where did these awesome animated battlers come from? They're grrrrreat!

I got done in by slimes a good half dozen times. Very frustrating.

Then I slew the dragon.

This soul-stealing metamorphosis meat shield thing is an AWESOME game mechanic. Someone should totally make a game using it. Obviously it could be expanded by giving the monsters you can harvest actual traits and skills (i.e. I expected maybe the Burny would go undamaged by the fire breath because it's made of fire, etc.). Other than that, it's not hard to beat at all, I love the look of the battle system and the monster collection aspect. Someone should make a story and maps to go along with it and you'd have one A+ game.

BTW, what engine was this even made in? Is this what RMMV games look like?

*Liberty continues to rage at bulmabriefs' installer.*

Danmension By Deaflopist

Godslayers: Kentrou to Skia By Delsin7
Oh man, I haven't played a 2k(3) game in a hundred forevers. Dat nostalgia, especially with some of the default musics. I'm expecting Don Miguel to jump out from behind a bush.

It's nice to see somebody bothered to put a real story in one of these motherfuckers, and the writing ain't bad. Gonna state the obvious complaint that the world seems to conceptually BE modern (machine gun fire, scientists) but looks like RTP medieval fantasy land. If there had been time to make this world look like how it's written, I would be all over this game like white on rice.

Alright, I'm ready, let's do this, let's KILL SOME FUCKING GODS.

Ugh, I had forgotten my primordial disgust at the look of 2k3 battlers.

Well uh...fuck you too!

Seriously, I am really digging how this game portrays a militantly atheistic regime with its writing.

No characters having ANY skills is making all these repeated combats really frickin' boring. It's a classic 2k3 era space-bar-mash-a-thon. (And as soon as I typed that I leveled up and learned my first skills. D'oh!)

I am pretty far up this mountain and I wish I had any practical way to spend the huge pile of um...T....I've accumulated without going all the way back to the worldmap (I appreciate the teleport Braziers but it's still a hike; also nice to see a game other than mine feature lighting things).

The skills...didn't turn out mattering all that much. I'm using autobattle on some of these fights. Less fights would be nice. This encounter rate is definitely verging on annoying.

The use of solid black AND a panorama backdrop in the gorge looks awkward and weird. One or the other I think.

I quit in frustration when two pieces of wood--one of them extracted from a very tough mother of an ent--was apparently not enough to build a bridge two tiles wide. I wanted to see how the story ended and how the God-slaying played out but the battles were just too frequent and too tedious for me to keep on keeping on.

I didn't really see any reflection of the assigned theme, Umbra, in my time with the game.

PROGRESS (Four Roulette Games In):

Ninja Waitress By Healy

Oh man, RM2k!! What a fucking full-on nostalgia trip, mate!

As regards the OBVIOUS LIES with which the game opens, the proper term for a ninja waitress would be kunoichi, not shinobi /weaboooooooooo.

And after making a point of being a pedantic Japanophile, I see the word I was looking for, kunoichi, in the game's opening dialogues. Nice.

EDUCATIONAL ADVISEMENT: Everyone should play this game if they don't know why people are sometimes two snakes!!

Seriously, I found this pretty funny. Not like ROFLMAO, but I'm definitely sympatico with Healy's sense of humor. This was short, abundantly silly and fun. I got more lulz from my short time with Ninja Waitress than most full length comedy games I've tried, for what it's worth. This was a quick breath of fresh air after trying to force myself to finish Godslayers.

The Unkind Dead By pianotm

First thought: Piano, if you want to make an Evil Dead fangame, then just commit to it!

Marilyn's chainsaw should certainly not be unequippable ('Fix Equip' in VX Ace parlance).

Are those zombies all schoolchildren? That's a bit ... dark, all other things considered. Y'know, the nod nod wink wink Evil Dead references, the ridiculous dialect in the ranch house, and then... (un)dead children? There's a bit of tonal whiplash there.

The execution on the graphics for Marilyn's battler is nothing to write home about, but the effort is appreciated, as is the concept! Wouldn't mind seeing the credits for this one, as there are some resources I don't immediately recognize the source of.

The mapping is really pretty good!

After I disposed of all of the zombies I was heading back to 'report' when a zombie ran into me, battle animation #1 played, and the game froze. : (

Utopia By MsterLouie

This is not a game, not even a tiny one, nor a demo, but a series of interconnected maps which range from satisfactory to attractive. There is no gameplay, no story, and no real NPCs. If I owned MV, I'd try to buy this pack of nice maps from MsterLouie and make a game around them, because proper mapping's such a chore, isn't it? But alas, I don't.

Anyway, a huge empty world devoid of anything to interact with certainly isn't my idea of Utopia. It's just kind of eerie. This might be among the submitted entries to fall shortest of its theme.

Edit: After wrapping with the Theme Roulette games, here's where I'm at:

Time to review something that'll actually get me some Makerscore (it's still 7/24 here damn it).

And as a nightcap, something with nothing to do with the Theme Roulette (currently pending in the review queue):

Ouroboros By Onslaught Supply

Ouroboros is phenomenal, overlooked, underappreciated, and underrated. It is not, however, perfect, and little details like spelling errors detract from an otherwise stellar experience. In my opinion this deserves more downloads, more subscribers, and more reviews.

Ouroboros belongs to the subgenre of Space Horror, in the vein of "Event Horizon" and "Pandorum", a delightful collision of Silent Hill and "Alien".

Story
There is a lot of it. Ouroboros has a lot of story to tell and there is a lot of in-game documents to find and read. Here's the short version: it is the 2080s and the UNSC (United Nations Space Command, the name of which is a direct lift from the Halo franchise that the developer might want to change if this is still an active project, and dear lord I hope it is) is developing its first FTL (Faster Than Light) capable ship in the orbit of oh let's say Jupiter. As Julie Ryans (which is not a real surname, another thing that could be tweaked), you're a reporter and computer programmer with a pretty haunted past that's sent to infiltrate the Ouroboros (I'm talking about the ship now, not the game) and report back on what's going down there.

What's going down there turns out to be a carnival of horrors: the ship's reactor activates itself without warning, everyone rushes to cryo-sleep in a panic, including you, and then...you are thrust without warning into a hellish recreation of your past (think Silent Hill, without the subtlety and nuance) and then awaken in a present that is even more nightmarish.

Without your clothes.

Action
So I will admit I was reviewing this game in a hurry, because rum...that's a double entendre, referring both to the hard liquor up in my bloodstream and the distilled opinions review event. So I don't know precisely what the gameplay IS. I'm not expecting any turn based battles, but I'm not quite sure what to expect. I found the gameplay, what there was, somewhat obtuse and mystifying? At first, I saw there were numerous dialogue options when interacting with the crew, and I thought we might be looking at some Sentient style fun. But then the horror angle kicked in big time. There was hinting at the fact that this was an adventure/horror game, and that you'd be hiding in lockers and that kind of Clock Tower stuff. Also I collected some ammunition, leaving me hopeful maybe at some point I'd find a gun. I thought the concept of hacking computer consoles and rerouting power was really cool, and I was reminded of Alien: Isolation, but the computer hacking minigame I performed before the ship up and went to spookytown felt nonsensical and arbitrary: I succeeded at "deactivating the two correct nodes" but I have no idea how or why!

Sights
I thought the graphics in this demo were phenomenal. Certainly not flawless but phenomenal nonetheless. I recognized Pioneer Valley Games' Mythos graphics pack, heavily (and occasionally a bit awkwardly--it's a big leap to imagine the fashion of the future has circled back around to the 1920s) edited and repurposed, but I have no idea where the sci-fi graphics came from and must assume they're at least partly custom. The skill involved in editing PV Games style graphics, which I have to assume there was a lot of, impressed me. The menus were heavily customized, the game made use of elaborate visual effects in terms of lighting, character animation (including sprinting, diagonal, and idle animations), elevators, and more.

In general, the game was a visual feast. It recommends players play it in the dark, alone, with headphones, and that is just how I played it. Nothing I saw actually scared me, but as an avowed horror junkie, I am pretty difficult to scare. Especially and particularly considering it just so happens that I just got done making a shock/horror game with PV Games Mythos pack myself.

Sound Design
The sound design was, in my opinion, fucking excellent. All of the music chosen appropriately ratcheted up the tension, gradually but inexorably. The science fiction noises from the in-game terminals and UI/menus were appropriate, and little touches like the sound of rapid typing accompanying pseudo-code flashing past the screen during the hacking sequences were excellent. I'm always a fan of footstep sounds in these kind of games. But the sound of the protagonist's terrified hyperventilation in her cryo-pod combined with the screams from far worse happening to the poor bastards around her? Se magnifique.

Overall: Ouroboros was last updated in March of this year. I earnestly hope it's still an active project. There's something really special here, and it doesn't hurt that it falls into perhaps my favorite subgenre: horror in space.

And...

I'm spent. Let's see what next week's drink du jour is for the Distilled Opinions review jam.
Here's a couple of reviews I've got pending in the queue for those of you who don't want to wait.

Sindiana Bones and The Kingdom Of The Crystal Head
2.5 STAR REVIEW OF: Schoolboi Pacaman of Love by Delsin7
Well, that was indeed a very dumb game.

Greetings, I'm StormCrow and this review is brought to you by Vodka (as part of the Distilled Opinions summer Review Jam).

Story
Thank goodness I had the reference point of Hatoful Boyfriend (sp?) for this kind of ridiculousness. Otherwise, I probably would just have been bewildered and horrified at the lighthearted and casual bestiality! But knowing that Hatoful Boyfriend is a thing, I got it, and it was pretty damn funny.

Action
In more ways than one *eyebrow lift*.

First I should say I hate this type of game. I have always thought that this entire genre seems like something that was designed for lonely Japanese men and is mostly played by Caucasian girls for the lulz. I've only played one game in this genre before, it was Saya no Uta, and I only played it because of its reputation as the most fucked up video game ever (jury's still out).

That said, I set about creating my handsome Alpaca with a lust for human women, Urist McPrudent, with great aplomb. I allocated points that I don't think ever mattered to my four stats, favoring charisma because this is a game about getting laid. I set my sights on the teacher immediately

because of her BIGASS TITTIES

and fortunately she was a very material girl (I might have gone for the hot nurse, but I wasn't sure the nurse was gettable and I'd already embarked on the teacher path). Basically I just had to gather crap from the surrounding classrooms and whatnot. She wasn't too picky: a stolen teddy bear, a stale honeybun, a rose, a ferret plushie, and a cup of pudding were enough to convince her to fuck a goddamn camelid. So, hot for teacher, I followed her to her home.

SPOILERS
Surprise #1: hot teacher's got a wife. Okay, that's something a paca can get down with.
Surprise #2: Hot teacher's actually a man? Get this paca the hell outta here! This paca's all about the puss.

I hope that second reveal wasn't a fakeout, since it lead me to the bad ending. That said, I'm not sure that bestiality not taking place is all that bad of an ending. : )

Sights
Really standard visual novel fare (hey, I said I don't play games in this genre, doesn't mean I haven't seen screenshots), particularly in terms of the backgrounds. The characters seemed to be pulled from different sources and drawn in different styles in some cases, and that was a little distracting. The user interface was also...not pretty.

Sounds
There were no actual sounds that I could hear, and I found the total lack of SFX a bit awkward. The music, however, was appropriately chill, and very listenable as I explored this utterly bizarre premise.

Final Thoughts
This is definitely one of the strangest games I've ever played. I'd honestly recommend it to anyone: it won't take much of your time and it's certainly unique. My favorite character was Bropaca. That paca seemed to have his head on straight. For what it's worth, this was made for the "Make A Dumb Game" event. My star rating is just its rating as a game. Judging it specifically as a dumb game, I would have given it five stars.

Windiana Bones and The Temple of the Crystal Head
4 STAR REVIEW OF: Villnoire (Demo) by LittleWingGuy

Greetings, I'm StormCrow and this review is brought to you by Vodka (as part of the Distilled Opinions summer Review Jam).

LittleWingGuy's long awaited Villnoire shows every sign of shaping up to be the best JRPG that 2008 ever made. The demo I played was also by no stretch of the imagination a "teaser". When I hear "teaser" in a video game context, I think of something that's 15 minutes long or less, certainly something that can be easily played in one sitting, not two or two and a half hours of playable content. This is a BIG demo, folks. Let's dive in.

Story
For the most part, I thought the writing, storytelling, and world-building was competent. The extensive testing shows in the absence of conspicuous typos (I only caught one) which I appreciated. I have a few specific, minor beefs with the game's storytelling.

I thought the really heavy-handed use of emojii bubbles in dialogue was nothing short of severely distracting. It undermined the seriousness of serious scenes--in less serious scenes, it just made things drag on longer. With the prevalence of character emote poses (for things like surprise or thoughtfulness) the emojii bubbles were redundant at best.

I think the first time a proper noun is mentioned, highlighting it in different colored text is a good idea. I don't think it's something you have to keep doing every time a proper noun is mentioned. Like, I get that Inchor is a country, I get that these soldiers come from there, etcetera. BTW, I see what you did there, with the name ("ichor" is a word for a nasty liquid; y'just added an 'n' to it).

More substantively, I felt like the only particularly likable/interesting character in the game was Zach, the wise-cracking amoral self-styled "treasure hunter" with a casual attitude towards killing. Vivian was excruciatingly obviously NOT TO BE TRUSTED and was telegraphing her lack of trustworthiness with every line of dialogue. Lukas OBVIOUSLY knows that she's not to be trusted, but he keeps trusting her, picking up the idiot ball (and chain) again and again. It makes him hard to relate to. The residents of Granevelle (did I spell that right?) in the beginning we don't spend enough time with to really get to know. But for what it's worth, I loved Zach, which is why I titled the review with one of his lines of dialogue.

The game does an even better job of creating a truly despicable villain in Adray (although I gather he's not the main villain). From the precision deployment of the word "whore" in a game otherwise without a jot of profanity to his casually threatening to cut out a little girl's tongue (see below), the game does an excellent job of establishing Adray as a real piece of shit you can't wait to kill.

I think the overall premise (Druids/magic users vs. a militaristic empire) while not the most original is solidly set up and executed. I'd like to find out how this story ends one day.

Action
This feels a lot like a SNES JRPG from the 1990s. I imagine that was what the creator was going for. Battles are well balanced (I didn't feel truly challenged, but I imagine that the tougher challenges are saved for mid-game and late-game content). There seem to be only two elements, light/holy and dark/evil, and the game plays around with that cleverly (Enemies names appear above their heads, color-coded to hint at their elemental weakness). It felt weird needing to cast Dark magic on an UNDEAD SKELETON that was somehow a creature of elemental light, but whatever.

Battles occur when you run into events on the map that look like little flames and change color and chase you when you get close. It's possible to avoid battles but in doing so you risk also avoiding the experience points and Fras (what a weird name for a currency) they grant. Initially I felt like using the floating flame graphic for EVERY conceivable enemy was kind of a cop-out, like during the giant ant boss battle, when the giant ant is just a floating flame like every other enemy, but I appreciated that the soldiers in Heimhold Keep looked like soldiers, even on the map.

Character advancement is via investing AP in an ability tree. One AP seems to be earned with each level. If Lukas is Level 2, he can equip two 1 AP abilities or one 2 AP ability. When Zach joins the party he's Level 4, so he can equip two 2 AP abilities, one 3 AP ability and one 1 AP ability, and so on. Certain abilities are paired together, and if a character equips them both, they receive a passive benefit (such as resistance to a certain damage type or a boost to attack). It seems like a really great system, with just enough depth to offer interesting strategic possibilities without being overwhelming. AP can be re-invested at each save point and thankfully save points are plentiful.

Quizzer seems like a fun little minigame. I got the answer to the question in Palmira Village obviously, but then again I've been knocking around this scene since before BlindMind even joined.

One area where I found the game lacking is that most map objects (shelves and such) didn't offer descriptions or any kind of interactivity.

Finally, the game keeps track of how many chests you've found in a given area, and awards you with extra...Fras...for finding all the chests. Obviously opening a chest is already its own reward, but this is still a neat mechanic for rewarding psychotic completionism in players : ).

Sights
This game features beautiful mapping with REFMAP/FSM tiles. The mapping is really exceptionally well done. There is no shortage of eye candy here.

Home sweet...cave?

The FSM charsets nicely match the maps because OF COURSE THEY DO. Likewise, the battlers are nicely congruous. Finally, there was a lack of lighting overlays which I actually appreciated the heck out of. I mean I appreciated their absence. Most games that specialize in being pretty (and this certainly seems to fall into that category) have overlays out the behind, so I appreciated the lack of them here.

All of the characters have numerous emote poses as mentioned above, not to mention poses for being knocked down, sitting up, and so on. It's excellent, and gives off a nice FF6 type vibe. I do have a few complaints with the emoting poses, which is that it's a bit awkward how characters ALWAYS face down to emote, and that the surprise emotes are somewhat comical and sabotage the seriousness of some of the more dramatic scenes. Overall, however, these are nitpicks, and the emotes work.

Custom facesets/busts nicely round things out.

All GUI elements were clean and attractive in this reviewer's opinion.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on that one Vivian, you compulsive liar you. I say these Inchor douchebags are magophobic child abusers (Adray threatened to cut out Emilia's tongue!!!) and we should bathe in their goddamn blood.

Sounds
This game has a complete custom soundtrack by the exceptionally talented Mr. Clayton Stroup. It is indeed a credit to Mr. Stroup that I assumed what I was listening to for the first half of the demo were rips from commercial games, before I checked the game page and found out about the complete OST. Sound effects were used well for the most part. The distinct sound of a portcullis being raised/lowered was used for opening ordinary doors in Heimhold, and that did annoy me every time it happened, but that's my only complaint with the sound design.

Final Thoughts
Villnoire has been in development for a long time and has a lot to show for it. The demo is polished and compelling. I'm excited for the full game, and you should be too. Ordinarily I go out of my way to avoid signal boosting anything that's already "buzzing" or on RMN's front page, because I think that those projects don't need my help, but I'm legit honored to be the first person to review this. Keep on keepin' on LWG, and get this mother finished!
You can review my game. It sucked majorly at the Theme Roulette, but I've done some work on it, and it should be better. Specifically, I fixed those pits, and made the game more winnable. Just beat the last boss last night. And it definitely does not have any reviews yet.

https://rpgmaker.net/g/ThatDamnedRedhead/

You could also do one for The New Earth, as it hasn't really been reviewed (the reviews on this page are for a RpgXP game in 2009, while this is a 2k3 remake in 2017). Both games are dumb/bad but I wanna see how it's changed in terms of stuff since the last version.

https://rpgmaker.net/g/TNE
I like the name "The New Earth" so I'll probably check that one out at some point, thanks.
I would like someone to review the other game, since I spent some time changing the settings, and the last playtest I had, it had buggy part and the game balance was rushed. I can't exactly let things stand like that.

But yeah, the New Earth too. Just as long as you give it the rating it deserves (I think you'll figure out what I mean ^_^ ).

Ive got a little something something that might tickle your fancy. B)
https://rpgmaker.net/games/10658/

<3
VfromD: it was already on my radar (although I'm trying to uplift games from obscurity here so your game already being frontpaged and reviewed, it's not a high priority for me right now).
Pages: first 12 next last