COMMERCIAL GAMES THAT "TAKE A WHILE TO GET GOOD"

Pages: first prev 12 last
I couldn't get into Trails in the Sky at all. I got up to the farm where you have to kill some animals and they decide to release them. After that I couldn't take it anymore. I hated everything about the game except for the battle music.
I'd argue that Undertale is an okay-ish game until you beat it once. Then it becomes an actual good game when you play it again.

Man, I do not have the time to beat okay-ish games. There are way too many good and great games on this site alone that would actually appreciate my attention because they're not already overhyped indie darlings.

author=zeello
I couldn't get into Trails in the Sky at all. I got up to the farm where you have to kill some animals and they decide to release them. After that I couldn't take it anymore. I hated everything about the game except for the battle music.

If the thread were about games that never show any sign of getting good...No Man's Sky.
@StormCrow

I may be one of the few people who thought the new patch made the game worse. Instead of mining some stuff to repair your ship and then get a hyperdrive, now it's "Build a thing that builds a thing that builds another thing that builds yet another thing and then build a base". I'm getting so sick of crafting.
Pages: first prev 12 last