HELLO! EXCITED TO GET INTO THIS COMMUNITY.

Pages: 1
Hi! I've been working on my own game on and off for the past year, and I figured that it'd be hypocritical to expect ANY person to show interest in one of my works if I didn't get involved with other people's creations like the ones on this site. Because of that, i've been lurking around here and playing rpgmaker games from this community for awhile, and it's pretty impressive to see the sorts of things people make.

It is a bit threatening to see brilliant artists and people who've created amazing games in record time. All the talented people inspire me, though, and I hope that I can make some sort of positive impact here as well.

I'm looking forward to everything else in store with this place!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
haha, that profile picture. I see you're a big dog.
Welcome, make yourself comfortable. Create a gamepage and we may come. Interact with other members and promote your game to make sure they'll come. There are good threads for that such as screenshot survival and what I'm working on.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Welcome here and bring us your cool gam mak ideas. I hope you can become well aquainted with the community and we can help you become a better game dev. Have a nice day!
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
Welcome! Don't be alarmed about the brilliant artists, though. Games aren't just about the art itself.

Anyway, have fun here! GLHF!
Pages: 1