RUEDEFAUX ART

Dragnfly
Beta testers!? No, this game needs a goddamn exorcist!
Your work is fantastic and very creative.

And yes, the fourth one back had me laughing my butt off.
author=kumada
Whoah. This is awesome.

The posing and overall look of some of the pieces gives me a distinct Hirohiko Araki vibe, but there's also a lot of versatility, and I love the way the monsters look.

I won't know what my funding is like until about 30 days from now, but I am making a note to reach out when I can re: commissions.

Whoops, sorry for the late reply. I only check these sites about once a week haha
But thanks a lot :D I'm not too familiar with Hirohiko Araki tbh, but I'll take it as a compliment XD

Cool, I look forward to hearing from you~
author=Dragnfly
Your work is fantastic and very creative.

And yes, the fourth one back had me laughing my butt off.

Thanks a lot :D

Fourth one back? I'm a little lost :o
author=Ruedefaux
author=kumada
Whoah. This is awesome.

The posing and overall look of some of the pieces gives me a distinct Hirohiko Araki vibe, but there's also a lot of versatility, and I love the way the monsters look.

I won't know what my funding is like until about 30 days from now, but I am making a note to reach out when I can re: commissions.
Whoops, sorry for the late reply. I only check these sites about once a week haha
But thanks a lot :D I'm not too familiar with Hirohiko Araki tbh, but I'll take it as a compliment XD

Cool, I look forward to hearing from you~

No worries!

Sending message now.
....DID I FORGET TO POST MY LAST INKTOBERS...? OOPS LOL.

My final inktobers-- a mix of original and fanart

THERE'S A THOUSAND WAYS TO DIE BUT I'VE GOT NINE MILLION LIVES
Damn damn damn damn rudefaux you are crazy talented. AMAZING stuff. Really impressive mastery of diverse styles and character and creature designs. Your ability to draw gorgeous people and hideous monsters with equal technical skill and aplomb is a rare and amazing talent. Definitely pro-level beyond a doubt. Do you work for hire or just on your own whims?

author=rudefaux
And honestly, I've never seen that character before since I actually don't watch anime haha.

But to answer your question, she was not. Lolistomp (that's her name) was actually based off a random outfit I threw together for a rave event at the last minute in the summer of 2013

LOL! It's a shame I don't know you IRL rudefaux I suspect just based on these few sentences that we'd get on fabulously.

Reasons why I shouldn't start a restaurant franchise :')
author=StormCrow
Damn damn damn damn rudefaux you are crazy talented. AMAZING stuff. Really impressive mastery of diverse styles and character and creature designs. Your ability to draw gorgeous people and hideous monsters with equal technical skill and aplomb is a rare and amazing talent. Definitely pro-level beyond a doubt. Do you work for hire or just on your own whims?

author=rudefaux
And honestly, I've never seen that character before since I actually don't watch anime haha.

But to answer your question, she was not. Lolistomp (that's her name) was actually based off a random outfit I threw together for a rave event at the last minute in the summer of 2013

LOL! It's a shame I don't know you IRL rudefaux I suspect just based on these few sentences that we'd get on fabulously.

Hahaha, who knows? :D Maybe we would get along juuuust fine~