DISTILLED OPINIONS REVIEW JAM

Yay! I submitted something.
Okay, I will do the Week 2 listing and draws tonight (after the kids swimming lessons) and announce Week 4's theme. Sorry about the delay.
Can't wait to find out what I'll be drinking next week. : )
Week 2 results:

1 Dyluck
2 kumada
3 Tw0Face
4 Fomar0153
5 NeverSilent
+ thesacredlobo (I missed seeing this)

The Google Random Number generator gave me: 5 and 4

Congratulations Fomar0153 and NeverSilent! Please choose from the remaining (massive) list of games and programs for a humble bundle key.

A big thanks for all the participants that week, and stay tuned for the next round of results!

Week 4's theme is: Brandy
I'm pretty sure I've got a review that should have met the requirements for week two. Albeit, it's still stuck in the queue at this point.
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
Yay badges!

But shouldn't it be... A Ginuine Opinion and A Rumbling Opinion???
author=thesacredlobo
I'm pretty sure I've got a review that should have met the requirements for week two. Albeit, it's still stuck in the queue at this point.

welp, damn. You are correct. I missed seeing it (and when I double checked again just now, I skimmed right over it again and missed it! I'm getting old and these old eyes are failing me). I have added you to the achievement list. Sorry about that.
It's not that big of a deal. It's not like I'm really interested in picking up any new games from this event anyway. After all, I've already got a hundred plus games on steam that I've never touched.
author=thesacredlobo

My Ouroboros review was definitely submitted during Week 2. The site says it was submitted at 3:33 AM on the 25th, but the site's clock is five hours ahead of my local time, so it was 10:33 on the 24th when I submitted the review. I gathered from events and such that you guys generally give people a little bit of latitude in terms of time zone differences, since we don't all live in the same time zone as the site (GMT?). (I like rum and I dislike vodka so I don't want to get three cheevos for vodka and none for rum; I don't really care about the prizes all that much.)

My reviews for the Alpaca Dating Game (not its actual title) and Villnoire were submitted during Week 3.
Anyone want to exchange reviews?
author=StormCrow
author=thesacredlobo
My Ouroboros review was definitely submitted during Week 2. The site says it was submitted at 3:33 AM on the 25th, but the site's clock is five hours ahead of my local time, so it was 10:33 on the 24th when I submitted the review. I gathered from events and such that you guys generally give people a little bit of latitude in terms of time zone differences, since we don't all live in the same time zone as the site (GMT?). (I like rum and I dislike vodka so I don't want to get three cheevos for vodka and none for rum; I don't really care about the prizes all that much.)

My reviews for the Alpaca Dating Game (not its actual title) and Villnoire were submitted during Week 3.

"I am going to go by RMN's UTC time clock for the cutoff times."

Sorry, but due to the weekly nature of the event, I require hard start and cutoff times. That's why I used RMN's UTC clock and a week has exactly 7 days. You'll be in the next batch! The UTC timestamp appears to be 07/25/2018 03:33 AM
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I think this is the first time I've ever won anything in a raffle on RMN. Milestone achieved!

Thanks for the actual achievement, by the way. I didn't manage to submit anything for week 3, unfortunately, but I'll try to get a review done for this week again.

For das vodka ja, we hav:

1 StormCrow
2 kumada
3 Frogge
4 Tw0Face
5 Kylaila
6 StormCrow
7 StormCrow
8 Dyluck
9 NovemberJoy
10 Fomar0153
11 Hexatona
12 thesacredlobo
13 pianotm

Google random number generator gave me: 1 & 4

Congrats to StormCrow and Tw0Face! Please choose from the remaining games on the OP for your humble key prize!
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
I wonder Vodka'nd of badge will we get next time...
Brandy. I said so already
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Oh balls, this slipped my mind today. I had meant to go through the submission queue and approve the reviews that were submitted for this, but I forgot and I don't have proper internet access again until Thursday morning. So sorry, but you'll have to hang tight until then.

Uh I mean nothing got through you all lose.
I made the day I do the draws and such on Fridays for a reason. Don't sweat it.

Speaking of which, the next round is up. The theme is Whisky. It runs from August 8th to 14th, UTC.
Yay, whiskey! I will take Goat Simulator: GOATY please. (I mean what sane person wouldn't.)