WE ARE WEREWOLF [MAFIA]

Pages: 1
We are werewolf

It's Muffle! Here with another Mafia game. We haven't done one in a while sooo I decided why not have some fun. As you know from my last game;; my favorite Mafia is werewolf, so here we have another werewolf game. I have a setup that's I've worked hard to balance which can range from 5 players to 12 players, that way we don't have to worry about a cap limit. Though I think I'll give a good week for people to join.

Just to let everyone know, the roles will be coming from the Ultimate Werewolf card game which I recently got a hold of. This way if someone figures it out nobody can metagame before anyone else. There will be both vanilla and power roles.

First one to die becomes a help moderator in case things get tough on me, if they accept the offer.

Participants:
Cap_H
LockeZ :(
Aneko
Cave

I'm not sure how much online I am in the upcoming weeks, but depending on when it starts I could join.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The mafia universe championship ended a month and a half ago and I'm still exhausted from it. I will watch this game, though.
I'm in I can be online when I'm home
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
is this the one-night version of the game?
I don't know what that means Cave;; everything will be run as usual Mafia is here, the only difference is I'll be using roles specifically from the Ultimate Werewolf deck.
He refers to a different game called "One Night Ultimate Werewolf" which is published by the same company I think.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
yeah i didn't know there was a non-one-night version

i'll play
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I think I'm going to sit this one out. I'll probably read along though. If you have any questions/need any help with hosting, feel free to ask Muffle!
I'll keep that in mind Jero~ What's your discord user again?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
You could try to run cop madness if you only get five players (mafia cop, normal cop, paranoid cop, naive cop, mad cop - town cops all get normal cop pm).
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Is that even a fun setup? All powers are completely useless unless town somehow coordinates they all investigate the same person.

Edit: And even then, the normal and mad cops cancel each other out, always leaving two correct and two incorrect results + whatever the scum cop says.

Edit2: Thinking some more about it, the setup might work better if there are no nightkills or something. Town gets 3 night phases to find scum, after which scum automatically wins. If town mislynches even once, scum also wins.
Town has three days to try and find out who is who by using different combinations of people targetting the same person. Scum has to prevent town from drawing meaningful conclusions. That could work. It'll become more like the game Resistance than Mafia, but it could work.

Edit3: Speaking of which, Resistance is a game we could also have here. Maybe I'll host a game after this mafia, if there's enough interest. (Though given how these sign-ups are going, I kinda doubt it)
No cop madness. Either people are disinterested in Mafia, are still sick of Mafia or don't want to play in my game cuz how unbalanced it was last time. Mm, not sure if I'll get enough people but I tried.
Pages: 1