[RM2K3] - CURIOUS SOUND ERRORS IN BATTLE

Pages: 1
I have been running into a peculiar sound bug while using the steam release of RM2k3 and was curious if anyone else had run into it.

It seems that sometimes during battle when a skill is activated or an item is used the first sound effect will be replaced with another random sound effect from my database as apposed to what it should be.

Couple of examples, when I use a potion or ether the 'Blow' sound will be heard at first followed by the rest of the sounds used for those items.

Another exmaple is when the Driller vehicle uses an anti-air missile skill it will initially have a drilling sound effect (which is the Driller's default physical attack sound)

Right now I am at 2170 skill animations and counting for my game so I'm wondering if it's simply 'too much' for the engine or something and the sounds are being mixed up somehow or perhaps earlier skills are doubling over.

Anyway I was curious if anyone else has experienced this or if someone has a suggestion to fix the issue though it isn't a big deal I think.
Pages: 1