[RMXP] HOW TO MAKE ANOTHER RESOLUTION OF SCREEN

Pages: 1
Hello everyone!
Can i ask about how to zoom the resolution of screen?
I already try for some scripts.
But it can't work.
The RMXP is 640*480.
I want to zoom more like 960*720 1280*960.
Can somebody have good scripts can solve?
Thank you!

By the way...
Our game is Pending to wait for over 1 week...
It's need more time to wait? ;_;?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
With the screen resolution, I wonder if XP has something similar to the Graphics module? I seem to recall seeing in the help file for VX Ace that setting the resolution to anything bigger than 640x480 would do nothing, and I largely suspect that XP is similar in that regard.

*Edit: With the game pending more than a week, I can only suggest that you consider sending a PM to Liberty. Though, I kinda suspect we'll be talking again soon elsewhere, but, who knows?
author=Marrend
With the screen resolution, I wonder if XP has something similar to the Graphics module? I seem to recall seeing in the help file for VX Ace that setting the resolution to anything bigger than 640x480 would do nothing, and I largely suspect that XP is similar in that regard.

*Edit: With the game pending more than a week, I can only suggest that you consider sending a PM to Liberty. Though, I kinda suspect we'll be talking again soon elsewhere, but, who knows?

Thank you. I sent the message.
Do i need to sent something to another place for pending?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
No, you don't need to send PMs to anybody else. Liberty's in charge of game submissions, so, she should either accept it as-is, or deny it, letting you know what needs to change so that it can be accepted.

Good luck!
author=Marrend
No, you don't need to send PMs to anybody else. Liberty's in charge of game submissions, so, she should either accept it as-is, or deny it, letting you know what needs to change so that it can be accepted.

Good luck!
It's Availabled today!
I'm so glad to see this!
Thank you and Liberty! :D
Did someone have good scripts for resolution of screen? (RMXP)
Pages: 1