[RMMV] IS A SENSE FOR BUING RMMV ONLY FOR "RTP"?

Pages: 1
In this moment in RMweb store is a promotion for RMs and other stuff.
I have all RPGmakers except RMMV and I use in my game parts of all RTPs from these.

Is a sense for buing RMMV only for "RTP"?
I tested this RM 2 years ago and this seems for me verry shitty and stupid program. I remember RTP - this was hopeless - all characters look how generated in RMMV character generator (not like RMVXACE - in this maker characters are as good that I use their in my game), parralaxes was this same than RMACE with blurred shitty zoom and generally this was bad.

But today this situation seems look better - In RMweb forums is a lot of addition free resources (for example animals, which should match with RMACE characters) and other improvements.

So someone orients with new free packs for RMMV and can say whether worth buing this maker.

Examples what materials I use in my game from others RTP:

Background is from SIM RM95 (two pictures connected for one), leaves in first plan are from RMACE.

In other way - I very like sideview character graphics - only I needed monsters in this same style what characters (In RMMV monsters are strange "fotorealistic" style with "cartoon" style of characters) - whether in character generator can generate something except normal characters? And I need characters from behind, but this surely for sure not have RMMV ganerator - but if be only monsters - I think that with characters can handle...
Other I stay with this battle look:

And I not interested about music in RMMV - RMMV not support midi, so music is not in this format - other formats is not for me.

And maybe someone convince me for same RMMV engine - but this not be easy XD.

I prefer buing and using RTP than other packs from RMweb because RTPs have a lot of diferent graphics which parts of this can usable in other games - packs are generally monothemes - for example in this RMDS packs is only tilesets and characters (and music - but in not midi...) so still lack diferent (random) pictures and panoramas which can be useful in diferent situation in game making.

RMDS normal packs in total are very usefull pack, RMFES pack is this same? Surely I not buy RMFES in this promotion - 20$ is cheap for RMMV, but still quite expensive for normal graphics pack...
Honestly, with the sale of it being $20 it's worth getting. Note that you get access to a few free DLCs as well as the main RTP if you get the engine - as well as ogg versions of the music (as well as mp3 versions). There's also a whole Sci-Fi set which can be used for modern stuff too. I'd say nab it.
Free DLCs? These are only in sream version, I hate sream, so I want buy this in RMweb store, so I surely not get it.

Is any a option get free DLCs without sream?

Music is not for me - unfortunately haven't a good method to convert music from these formats to MIDI, so I surely never use this - this weights too a lot.

Sci-Fi are only tilesets, at least in my 2 years trial, this is strange that heven't characters in this style - anyway this is 48x48 piksels so not for use in other RMs... Although resise and reduce color depht maybe make pikselart ilusion on these materials...

I surely buy it, 20$ is a great chance, but whether I can get bonus DLCs with RMweb version?
Sorry, didn't realise we had a steam hater around. I don't think you can get them without steam but you could ask over on RMW.
Um, RMW store page is selling MV for $20 right now for the summer sale. Saying that, if you buy it through RMW, I don't think you'll get the bonus content free with it though.
I have to say that RPG MAKER MV is worth its money, at least to me. Biggest problem I had in the past was the unstable nature of makers. I sometimes developed content for hours, only to lose it all after a error of somekind. MV is much more stable.
author=Liberty
Sorry, didn't realise we had a steam hater around. I don't think you can get them without steam but you could ask over on RMW.

You can get RPGMaker MV without steam only on RMW tho. The code work on the standalone and steam version. Unless if you ultimately hate steam. you will still end up making one if your planning to release your game there. so you should have a steam account regardless.

one of the few reasons why we have the standalone since Steam is not very popular yet in Japan (Stated by my one friend of mine)
Pages: 1