[EVENT] RMN MASCOT

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Roden's suggestion is fine, guys. It isn't any more suggestive than some of the examples given in the OP, so chill.
unity
You're magical to me.
Okay, okay, everyone. Please, be considerate of other users. If someone submits something for an event like this, it is fine and fair to critique their submission, but just flat out calling it disgusting or dismissing it out of hand isn't fair to the work and effort they put into their design.

I don't think its fair to Roden or anyone else to treat submissions like that if they're not breaking site rules with their submissions.
It should be Alex wielding the Banhammer and a tesseract shield
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I might take a part in this.

Didnt read the rest of the thread so have some Slime Knight the Knight Slime.
Right, ffs. This is just a fun little event where people put forward cool designs of characters that they think embody the spirit of the site to vote on. If you don't like a design, don't vote for it in the vote topic.

Also, stop insulting each other! You're all ruining my thread. :<

I was so excited to see so many replies and it all ended in this. I've half a mind to remove every reply you guys have made that is off-topic. In fact, I'ma do that.

author=visitorsfromdreams

I really like this one.
author=Illy
I really like this one.

If people actually like my dumb idea ill do a proper version down the road when im not on my lunch break at work ha ha.
i like, it looks like a whale slime
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
I can make a blob person for this.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I'm not even going to pretend I can draw.

CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=Illy
I really like this one.
If people actually like my dumb idea ill do a proper version down the road when im not on my lunch break at work ha ha.

I actually like your (not) dumb idea.

The mascot-chan RMN...deserves? Made ghetto style in gimp.

Cower in fear at my artistic domination
Nice : D EVEN THE REVIEW STAR

Also, I sneak-peaked at Roden's design elsewhere, and I love it myself : D
So yay

Reupload since the sour taste has left my fucking mouth

"Tskuri"
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Behold the result of my mediocre drawing skills: RMN-Chan!
She's all about community.

I got a lot of inspiration from previous submissions and had to refer to existing anime-style pictures to pull this off, but in the end, it's not bad by my own standards.
I'm really digging the Wonder Woman vibe going on there- especially the star spangled loincloth/guard
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Well, here's my terrible attempt. I actually tried to do well in making it, so I'm a little proud of how it ended up.

Since the average person on RMN seems to always be either lacking sleep, or getting sick, I gave her traits to represent those. I considered adding a hat that has the Misao logo on it, but couldn't figure it out. Same with shading, and proportions, both of which I need more practice with. For whatever reason, I couldn't figure out how to make the image 800 x 800, so sorry about that. I hope you all enjoy.

P.S. I secretly called her "Remne" as a joke on RMN.