[EVENT] RMN MASCOT

I never thought of naming mine. I think I'll go with "Makersquire"
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
are multiple entries allowed?
Hm... I guess, but there needs to be a main one. You can certainly show off variations and sketches and whatever else.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
I present to you Lady Aremen:

Ranked 5/5 in the RMN Army, she's a peerless warrior and ready for any adventure.

I'm not totally satisfied with her, and there are some tweaks I'd want to make if she gets chosen. If anyone wants to adapt this design into a normal human, I'm perfectly fine with that.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
This has to be my absolute favorite so far. You even added in the pictures, mailbox and notification helmet. I am throughly impressed.
halibabica
from Frogge
This has to be my absolute favorite so far. You even added in the pictures, mailbox and notification helmet. I am throughly impressed.

She also has media shinguards, a resource pouch containing her scripts and utilities, blog armor, arrow sabatons, and misao/achievement shoulder badges.

I might have gone overboard.

Credit goes to HuniBear who was too shy to post it herself :)
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
conspiracy theory: hunibear is a muffle alt
I'll give it a go.

One thing I'll mention for most entries, they seem a little to intricate. A good mascot is usually simple, no? Hali's is interesting in how he incorporated all the little details, but it might not look good shrunk down and put in a corner somewhere.

Just my 2 cents. I mean, it's not like I spent 8 years in advertising school for nothing.
halibabica
That's a reasonable concern. Since the OP says 800x800, I was worried she might actually be too small. I don't fully grasp the scope of the mascot's intended use, so I can only wonder.

Although I'm not able to do so myself, shrinking would probably be fine if we convert to vectors first (no matter which entry wins).
I feel like a mascot should be making, or carrying tools for making (like the DA mascot in the second reference image carries a sketchbook and camera).

I can't draw this kind of thing myself, but something like this:

some WIP sketchs i might scratch it all together and stick to a simpler design
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Hali's is my favorite so far
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=visitorsfromdreams
author=Illy
I really like this one.
If people actually like my dumb idea ill do a proper version down the road when im not on my lunch break at work ha ha.
You should! This is my favorite by far. It's simple and catchy and can easily fit any capacity it will be needed for on the site! :)
As much as I like visitor's mascot...

Looks like bloooooo
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Didnt read the rest of the thread so have some Slime Knight the Knight Slime.
There is this version without the glasses that works just as well!
author=zDS
As much as I like visitor's mascot...

Looks like bloooooo

author=InfectionFiles
Didnt read the rest of the thread so have some Slime Knight the Knight Slime.
There is this version without the glasses that works just as well!

The original was a joke, the one with glasses was making a joke out of my joke. Oh good lord what have I done...

Ill try to find the time to do a proper version tomorrow. B)
Ummm... seeing all the other mascots out there makes mine look a bit ridiculous? I think that mine is a bit too much on the cutesy side... T^T
There is absolutely nothing wrong with cutesy. Gijinka are usually cute or badass or cool or a mix of the three, so cute is good.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Don't compare your mascots to others! Just have fun drawing a mascot for RMN! No matter how fancy/cute/etc it looks!