[EVENT] RMN MASCOT

Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?

Sell your soul for makerscore, limited time offer!
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Finally, I can get back in the top 10!
halibabica
Man, seeing all these neat designs makes me want to put them all in an RPG together.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=halibabica
Man, seeing all these neat designs makes me want to put them all in an RPG together.

...Which is totally not a possible RMN's Birthday event-idea?
author=Illy
author=visitorsfromdreams
I really like this one.

I really like this one too.

RMN mascot joins all the parties!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=LordBlueRouge
author=Illy
author=visitorsfromdreams
I really like this one.
I really like this one too.

RMN mascot joins all the parties!
Yup! Still like this one!

author=dwart
My contribution:

I also like this one a lot. Very simple and makes me think of games.
author=Liberty
There is absolutely nothing wrong with cutesy. Gijinka are usually cute or badass or cool or a mix of the three, so cute is good.

author=OzzyTheOne
Don't compare your mascots to others! Just have fun drawing a mascot for RMN! No matter how fancy/cute/etc it looks!

Thanks guys!!! I guess, i can give it a shot afterall! I hope you will like it! >u<
I'm not the most active member of the community (shame on me), but I'm putting together some ideas fo this nice "contest". It really inspires me.
Nice works so far.

See you soon and keep up the good work!
Aaaaand it's done!

My contribution to this event:

Old Ver:

(slightly bigger version here: https://www.deviantart.com/testament77/art/RMN-Mascotte-766579149 )

I would like to name her ReMiNa, but... it's an ominous name. Because Shinji Ito.

I see the RMN mascotte not as a developer, but as someone that can mantain order and assure a nice place to all the developers. So the "military theme".
The thing I really like about RMN is that there is a Quality Control for submitted project to ensure a good quality level.
So she's a little strict, but generous enough to award people with medals and badges and points.

Hope you like her.

Edit: I added a katana, the Misao Sword, and changed one medal's color.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Plenty of nice designs in this topic! I wish I could partecipate myself but I still don't know if I can. ;/
I really, really like ReMiNa, Test! I like the general idea behind it and the coloring, which is really good and detailed (you rendered those diamonds pretty well). Great work!
I finished uni work, got sick, got healthy (more than not!), am waiting for the weekend drive..

I AM DOING THINGs. : D

RMNmania

A backwardsthinking creature built upon the deaths of countless newcomers, wielding brush, code and brute force mapping and eventing tactics.

Yeah.. I am not finishing my coloring of 'em. It cool. : D GO RMN
author=Kylaila
I finished uni work, got sick, got healthy (more than not!), am waiting for the weekend drive..

I AM DOING THINGs. : D

RMNmania

A backwardsthinking creature built upon the deaths of countless newcomers, wielding brush, code and brute force mapping and eventing tactics.

Yeah.. I am not finishing my coloring of 'em. It cool. : D GO RMN

The image is not visible.

Also, thanks Pat, I would like your partecipation, but I know you're busy with work and commissions... aww
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Kylaila, I don't think you can link directly from that site. Once the image has been resized you should save it and upload it to somewhere like imgur.com

Looking forward to see it!

Also Aaaargh I'm still working on my stupid entry. :C
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Maybe it's just been moved, or removed, or whatever? I swear Kylaila's post contained an image at one point.
my goodness you people are talented
halibabica
from kentona
my goodness you people are talented

Nuh-uh I just fake it.
Aremen-chan, when we thought of RMN we thought of a community and decided to base her off the people instead of an actual leader. While we did use the stereotypical stereotypical tired gamer trope we decided to go with this due to many people having stated of never getting any work done or sleep due to the crushing weight of depression, anxiety and being a game developer - including myself. ^^; That's the inspiration of Aremen-chan, decided to give it out since a couple other people did.
I edited my entry, hope there's no problem.