[EVENT] RMN MASCOT

I give up. I can't even think of a place to start with this.
author=visitorsfromdreams
author=InfectionFiles
Now that's a mascot!

I was going to enter but I can't top this one. This is a winning design right there.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.

Hope these aren't too big. I can resize them tomorrow if need be. There's a lot more of him to share if he makes it; otherwise I'm using it in my comic! :D
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Neato! Reminds me of a cross between Sneasel and Stitch.
Immediately, Dudes' design makes me think that there should be a counterpart, an evil Noid-esque creature that creates vapourware or something.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Roden
Immediately, Dudes' design makes me think that there should be a counterpart, an evil Noid-esque creature that creates vapourware or something.

That could be arranged...
author=Chivi-chivik
author=visitorsfromdreams
author=InfectionFiles
Now that's a mascot!
I was going to enter but I can't top this one. This is a winning design right there.

I still need to get around to doing a polished version of this but freelance work has been hectic. -_-
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
visitorsfromdreams' slime vs Dudesoft's Blue Critter.

Who will win?

The answer is Ozzy's last minute entry
Oooohhh!!! I totally forgot about this! Between college and the twisted fairytales event, i completely forgot to finish drawing my mascot!! Oh well... There are already many cool ones! Good job everyone ;)
author=Kylaila
I finished uni work, got sick, got healthy (more than not!), am waiting for the weekend drive..
(...)
Mania: A backwardsthinking creature built upon the deaths of countless newcomers, wielding brush, code and brute force mapping and eventing tactics.

(...)

goddammit. Y, I did that (too lazy to do it twice after messing up the resize size first lol). Well, it's been visible in my locker, lemme fix that.

Sorry for the delay : ) And thanks for pointing it out.
EDIT: My drawing is terrible. Nevermind!
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
from blueperiod
EDIT: My drawing is terrible. Nevermind!

Don't let that stop you!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Testament
And now?
Is there supposed to be pictures here?
No. I'll reformulate. And now that the event has reached its ending line...? Will there be a pool?
I made sprites for a few of these.

From left to right, top to bottom:
Aremen (based on a character design by Hunibear)
Gammak (based on a character design by Dudesoft)
Golem (based on a character design by Dwart)
Remina (based on a character design by Testament)
Slime knight (based on a character design by Visitorsfromdreams)
Tskuri (based on a character design by Roden)

Characters are in a 48x72 frame, but mostly fit in 48x64 so you could try scaling 50% for use with the older makers.