LOOKING FOR A CERTAIN RPG MAKER GAME

Pages: 1
I hope this is the right place to post this!

Back in 2013-2014 I watched a playthrough by Dobi (he has since deleted all of his videos unfortunately) of this one RPG Maker game, I've tried searching for it several times with no luck. From what I know it's not very well known.
Unfortunately I don't remember many details from the game but I've compiled a list of things I do:

- The main characters are a girl (who you play as), her father and a talking teddy bear
- The game starts off with a scene where the girl, the father and the bear are at their car
- The girl and the teddy bear search for her father in a mansion
- There are scientists(???) that are after the father
- There is a chase in which you're running away from the scientists(???) and there are three path choices and a sign that shows the correct path choice, but there are crows covering the sign until the last second
- It's always raining outside in the game (I think)
- At one point in the game the father is held at gunpoint by the scientists(???)

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!
Hi r0ach! ♥

When you get the chance, repost the description here. It's a link to RMN's "lost & found" so to speak.

A few of us like to look for "lost" rpgmaker games on our spare time. Unfortunately my time is sort of divided these days, so I can't guarantee that we'll find it. But I'm sure if you post in this thread, someone whose more familiar with Dobi's let's play, may have seen it or have spotted it at some point.

In the mean time, you may also want to post it here just so that there's more eyes on it.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Thanks Muffle! ♥
You're speaking of Midnight Puppeteer which can be found here. I don't believe that game has been registered on this forum, thankfully I knew what you were talking about once I read the first line.
author=Muffle
You're speaking of Midnight Puppeteer which can be found here. I don't believe that game has been registered on this forum, thankfully I knew what you were talking about once I read the first line.

Oh my gosh thank you so much!!!
author=LordBlueRouge
Hi r0ach! ♥When you get the chance, repost the description here. It's a link to RMN's "lost & found" so to speak.

A few of us like to look for "lost" rpgmaker games on our spare time. Unfortunately my time is sort of divided these days, so I can't guarantee that we'll find it. But I'm sure if you post in this thread, someone whose more familiar with Dobi's let's play, may have seen it or have spotted it at some point.

In the mean time, you may also want to post it here just so that there's more eyes on it.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Thanks Muffle! ♥

Thank you for letting me know! I'll be sure to post there next time :o)
No prob! Glad I could help :)
Pages: 1