Hazelsoft's RMNman
0%
Dudesoft's Gammak
24%

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Sooz
Not nearly enough love for dwart's little dude
It's the one I ended voting for! I really like it's simple design. Looks like it would be easy to work with too.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I had a hard time choosing between him and Dudesy's little guy. Went with dwart's because he looked less generic.
I personally like Remne. She's a sleep-deprived game type who spent all night making that one last change. Gammak just kinda looks generic animal.

Dyluck's mascot is cool though, it's a sorta starchy generic villain. Basically I think of the bad guy in any rpg ever made, and why we started in the first place, to tell of heroes, villains, and the journey.
It's a tossup between Knight Slime and Gammak for me.
I am secretly hoping for a final showdown of the last highest standing voting mascots.
like BETWEEN THOSE THREE, WHICH IS IT GONNA BE?

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Kylaila
I am secretly hoping for a final showdown of the last highest standing voting mascots.
like BETWEEN THOSE THREE, WHICH IS IT GONNA BE?

Holy shit that's a good idea.
If people like that idea we could certainly go along with it.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
eh? why is it a good idea?
do you all feel like the results of this poll are inconclusive?
i don't feel they are.
Well, Mirak, the idea would be that since people who voted on other ones might want to throw their votes into one of the top three. People voted before there was a top three to pick from, after all, and it might change the result when limited. 23 peoples' votes could change the whole field of play since that is more than what the current first place got.

That's likely what people are thinking - giving those who voted early a chance to help their favourite of the top three duke it out in a limited arena. And some people said they'd like to change their minds about who they voted for (not something that RMN's current system allows for, sadly).

Funnily I was initially thinking about doing a tournament type voting system for this but decided not to do so since voting in those kinds of things tend to taper off towards the end. Heck, if we had a square box system where you could pick multiple choices in a poll I would have done that instead, so that people weren't limited.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I will just point out that I misvoted because I couldn't tell whether labels went to the upper or lower picture. I voted for dwart's mascot when I meant to vote for Testament's ReMiNa.

Not that dwart's mascot was a bad choice. It's just not what I would preferred out of the others, and I definitely would have preferred all of the top three over dwart's.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Well, I wasn't going to show all the artwork I've been working on for Gammak until this was over. I guess now I have no choice?
No, that isn't fair. Nevermind.
author=pianotm
I will just point out that I misvoted because I couldn't tell whether labels went to the upper or lower picture. I voted for dwart's mascot when I meant to vote for Testament's ReMiNa.

<3

Well, an ultimate showdown (of ultimate destiny) can be interesting, but I don't know... it doesn't seem right to me in regard to the current winner.
But it can be interesting... XD

On a side note... how you'll use the winner's mascotte?
Move my vote to Knight Slime.

The leader we deserve.

Paid for by the Council to Round Up All Slimes And Breed Them as King Metal Slimes, sponsored and funded by the Dragon Quest Federation. No, not really.
Mostly this was for fun but we'll probably use the winning mascot for promotional stuff - events and the like. Maybe we'll have a mascot-centric gammak event where you have to use the mascot as the main character. We'll find ways to use it~
After all.. Knight Slime deserves more love. You are right. *ponders* oh well.

: D sounds fun! so many cool entries
the testament's mascotte is amazing!!
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
what are you all doing to my website
Making with the animus
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=WIP
what are you all doing to my website

We're starting a sports team.