SOME GOOD SITES IF YOU'RE USING REFMAP/FSM/MACK GRAPHICS!

Pages: 1
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
According to Libby, this goes here. Yippie!

WHAT IS REFMAP/FSM/MACK?

So, you're making a game that uses the FSM tiles, but you feel that the base content is not enough. You need more!

But if you're reading this and not just skipping to the links, I assume you are wondering what exactly FSM is. Simply put, it is a pack of graphics for rpg maker. They had some resources for rpg maker 2003, followed up by their ace resources and most recently mv resources.

Notable examples of games using the 2k3 FSM graphics. Respectively from Ara Fell by Badluck, Akemi Tan by Kona5, Myth Xaran by Xathia Vastar and Swan Song by Little Wing Guy.

Van Helsing Badaptation, a game by Archeia Nessiah that uses the FSM tiles for ace.

An official preview of the FSM tiles for MV.

While the original 2k3 resources have so much content that I'd be surprised if you actually possibly managed to run out of sprites to use, the newer ones in particular are a lot more limited, so the internet took it upon themselves to deliver you what the official packs didn't!

These are a few resources that are based on the FSM tiles for 2k3, ace, and mv.

2K3 STLYE

Kurogeki has a few very useful tilesets if you're making a 2k3 FSM game. Their tilesets include a japanese shrine, a restaurant, a modern house and a plane.

This site has a bunch of modern character sprites, some even with poses! Great if you feel that there aren't enough character sprites in the base content.

Also not a particularly huge site, and you likely won't find a lot of new stuff here, but they've got a few decent edits of the base content.

A site with some great edits, and even a completely original tileset or two!

I now have my own blog where I do refmap tiles! Go check it out, it's dope (because I made it obviously)

ACE STYLE

A good furry appeal site! They have a few neat monster sprites.

An absolute LIFESAVER if you need more sprites in ace style. They've got a whole bunch of em!

A very small site but has some useful character sprites.

A great tumblr with some super useful edits!

A site that has a couple 2k3 refmap tiles converted to ace, most notably some GORGEOUS trees.

Yet another small site with some character sprites.

I'm running out of things to say for these small sites. Check it out!

Hey look more useful sprites!

Candacis has a few RTP roofs in the style of mack's roofs on their site!

To be completely honest with you I don't know who the original artist for these is, but these are some nice seasonal edits!

Some neat tile edits and a character sprite from Granny!

If you're looking for some neat rocks Indrah's yo man!

C h a r a c t e r s p r i t e s ~

MV STYLE

Pretty much the only thing I could find for MV.

TIP

Most ace tilesets tend to go with Mack's ace content, so feel free to do your own tileset mish-mashes. It will likely look okay regardless.

Mack's ace tiles mixed with RTP.

CONCLUSION

Hope this might help you out one way or another!

Make sure you subscribe as there is a good list I may update the list over time as I find more resources.

If you know any that are not on this list, make sure you share, thanks!

Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
Thank you so much! I have a handful of REFMAP tilesets I intend to use (I'm not a good pixel artist), but there are certain things I could never find. This is very useful, thank you! :D

Frogge
Glad to be of help!
author=Frogge
ACE STYLE

A good furry appeal site! They have a few neat monster sprites.

Anything with furry appeal doesn't personally appeal to me, but I could always use more sprites of hideous demi-human monster people, who couldn't.

author=gay frogs
An absolute LIFESAVER if you need more sprites in ace style. They've got a whole bunch of em!

Momope is fucking FIRE. I didn't even know she (?) had these. *YOINK*

author=Frogge
A very small site but has some useful character sprites.

A great tumblr with some super useful edits!

Yet another small site with some character sprites.

I'm running out of things to say for these small sites. Check it out!

Hey look more useful sprites!

C h a r a c t e r s p r i t e s ~

Wow, that's all awesomely helpful considering I just started my first game with talls in a long, long while. You have done this community a service.

You're the man now, Frogge.
Frogge
that's right I'm the MAN boys always have been B)
Frogge
Found a bunch more bois

Has a library chipset for 2k3 as well as a couple edited charsets, and some great poses for already existing ones.

You want monsters? Have at.

Not a whole lot here but they have some nice edits of the 2k/3 cliffs.

Not much here either, just a couple really small edits of the 2k/3 chipsets.

Again, pretty damn small, but could come in handy to some of you.

A good bunch of character sprites.

A good bunch of character sprites.
that injury sprite was nowhere to be found, I probably missed it :/
Frogge
author=Frogge

I now have my own blog where I do refmap tiles! Go check it out, it's dope (because I made it obviously)

So this is a thing now 0w0
Pages: 1