[PAID] I NEED A BUNCH OF FACESET/BUST EDITS

Pages: 1
This is a two part job, because I need this done for two games. I'm starting out with the first game, Road To Paradise: The Staircase so everything in this OP refers to just that part of it.

This foxy silver-haired gentleman needs a more conservative haircut. Something that says "I am a professional CIA agent who knows the value of keeping a low profile" instead of "I am a generic anime character".
Agent Simmons

No need to change the clothes or expressions.

Then this lady scientist needs purple hair instead of black, and a more normal/professional blouse than the "hey-check-out-my-tits" steampunk corset thingy she's wearing under her labcoat now. (She is Japanese and steampunk fashion is very big in Japan but I definitely don't see her character as being that type.

Dr. Watanabe

(I know those are just the busts for her, but it's easy enough for me to port the faces from them to the faceset.)

I was thinking maybe $60.00 for the batch sounded reasonable but I have no idea how one makes prices for these things and I definitely didn't want to offend anyone with that figure. My budget is flexible (although before I shell out money dollars I'd like to see some good samples of this kind of work).

NOTE: These are from the Futuristic Heroes pack sold by Degica/Kadokawa. Nobody be a douche and steal them, plz, thx, k, otherwise Liberty becomes the flesh reaper and begins collecting torsos.
Bump, and upped my opening offer by 1/3rd in case that was part of why the tumbleweeds. Come on guys...lots of you do art...let me give you money dollars.
Guess I will. I wish this place weren't so quiet. I don't mind the quiet in and of itself at all, just when it forces me to crawl out of my comfort hole to buy teh arts...
I can have a go at doing this!

PM me!
Responded to your PM. There was one other person who contacted me by PM first, but that was a week ago so I don't know if they've already started, they're almost finished, they forgot about it, or what. In any case, thank you!
Pages: 1