OFFICIAL IGMC PARTICIPATION STATION 2018

Pages: first 123 next last
ESBY
extreme disappointment
https://itch.io/jam/igmc2018
new year, new rules

who's all joining the pain train?
Yeah I might have a proto-typeable idea for it. Will likely start a bit late though.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I wasn't sure about participating this time because of lack of ideas, but my now-shitty commute to work has inspired me to come up with the silliest premise ever.

Yellow Magic is All In
I actually joined it this year. I don't expect to win since it's my first year, but it will be a good experience.
I'm still trying to finish the game I started for last year's edition!
If anyone is using RPGMaker (any) and wants a writer and/or someone pretty good at using eventing and scripting to cobble together interesting systems, consider me to be on the bench, waiting to be tapped. If no one needs me, I won't be too upset. IGMC is bad timing this year (wait, isn't it the same time every year? >.<) because I am really into my own projects right now and starting to pick up a pretty good head of steam.
i wonder if they take random games sitting in the hard drive. But loads of people apparently submit 'mah first sample gam' so maybe
author=Yellow Magic
I wasn't sure about participating this time because of lack of ideas, but my now-shitty commute to work has inspired me to come up with the silliest premise ever.

Yellow Magic is All In

I cant tell if thats the title of your game or not
I suppose I'll be joining the pain train in a way. Not that I'll be submitting a game, but I'll probably do Let's Plays for several of the entries while the contest is running.

And, I imagine I'll end up playing severally really shitty games as a result. Hopefully none of them are as bad as "Lothe Magical Girl". Though, I suppose even that game pales in comparison to how bad "Deadly Beauties" was. A game so bad that one of the admins told me to never mention it again.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Darken
I cant tell if thats the title of your game or not

Haha it's actualy not - that was a wrestling reference that I would expect only esby to get.....

The working title of my game idea is "Ahmed's on Probation".
I think they're inviting trouble by not requiring completed games being as we all know finishing games is the hardest bit.

I'm also in, I'm got some ideas about making something D&D-ish.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=Yellow Magic
that was a wrestling reference that I would expect only esby to get.....
#FTE
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
hi

my name is craze "bakugo" tex

and i'm gonna get #1
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah...I wasn't going to but I changed my mind. I've got a game I've been trying to make on and off that I'm going to restart from scratch. I actually had a few games I was considering doing that with; one of them being Vega Legacy, but I ultimately decided on Across the Universe.

I feel a little dangerous doing another, larger scoped game in Unity3D, but I can't sit on AoU anymore.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
im in or whatever
Y'all known I'm in.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Any engine? Really?
Y'all know I'm going to talk a big game, but not follow through on anything.
unity
You're magical to me.
Real life issues mean now's not a good time for me, so I'm going to be sitting this one out as well, but I'm cheering for all of you :DDDDD Show them what RMN can do!
If I could submit one I've been working on this year and not all in one month I'd join. But there's no way I can make a one hour game in that deadline.
Pages: first 123 next last