KILLING NAZIS

Pages: first 12 next last
Excuse plot requires/allows you to kill Nazis in great quantity and without a shred of mercy, but instead of one of the traditional Nazi-killers of video game history (i,e, BJ Blazkowicz, WWII Soldiers, WWII Spies, or I don't know, BloodRayne?) the premise is that you are going on a Nazi-killing spree as x.

Where x is the game you most want to design, what is x?

Sample Answers
An adult T-Rex
An AD&D Party Of Four Dwarves
A Dragon
Sailor Moon
A Predator, like from Predator
A Stereotypical J-RPG Party
The Terminator
Chuck Norris (current age)
One Punch Man

or your own choice those are just samples this is not a poll
Warhammer Orcs/Orks

Also I'm moving this to Welp because I'm not seeing how any non-welpy discussion can come out of this.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Can we combine some? Because Sailor Moon riding an adult T-Rex who has the power to defeat goes in one punch, sounds amazing.
I believe (though it is a bit weirdly worded) the point is that we're supposed to think about who we'd like to kill nazis. In a game. That we'd like to make.

So Sailor Moon riding a T-rex, one-punching nazis is a totally viable game concept.

EDIT: Even better if it is the T-rex who is doing the one-punching with those tiny arms!
as a time traveling martial arts cop from the 1980s Miami
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Shinan
EDIT: Even better if it is the T-rex who is doing the one-punching with those tiny arms!

Ye that was the idea, the arms are short and tiny and silly for balancing too, not just because it's hilarious! I'm a serious game dev, I promise! looks around awkwardly
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Here are my top choices:

- The Blues Brothers (gameplay would resemble the Elite Beat Agents)
- Colonel Sanders
- Fonzie
- SSJ3 Dumbledore
- Mr. Magoo (bullet hell game)
- Batman riding on Godzilla
- Robocop Teamed Up with Dracula (2-player coop)
- Giant Gundam versions of the Ghostbusters
- Inspector Gadget
- Xena: Warrior Princess
- Six hundred kindergarteners
- Monty Python's Black Knight (gameplay would resemble QWOP)
- a baby slime who grows bigger as they absorb the Nazis and then slowly morphs into Nazi slime because you are what you eat. A game with a message! :O

- garfield without Jon
- Artist!Hitler who came from an alternate dimension where he became a famous artist and is horrified by what his alternate self has done
- a ratking made up of kindergardeners
- the ghost of Duke Archibald
- a mouse. It'd play like a goldberg machine where you have to set elaborate traps to kill them off one by one.
- timetravelling Ghandi who wants his peace symbol back
- a banana peel-tossing monkey. Try to get as many Nazis as possible to fall to their deaths in this real time puzzle (a bit like that one game about tossing poop in soup)
- Magneto. yup
- the Spice Girls
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
-Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker, and Ahsoka Tano.

-Wolverine, X-23, and Deadpool.
-The main characters of Final Fantasy VII, VIII, or X. Or all three together, but that might wreck the character dynamic.
-Ash, Misty, and Brock have to team up with Team Rocket.
-The Terminator goes back in time to Nazi Germany to kill an ancestor of John Connor, but the Predator is also hunting in Normandy.
-Alita (Battle Angel Alita/Gunnm)
-Voltron Force.
-My player character from Fallout: New Vegas. WITH her ranger armor and full control of all of Mr. House's resources.
Simon Belmont on the good kind of hopium

SpongeBob after a few too many cups of coffee

Brad Pitt... with a bread knife
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Dracula/Simon Belmont/Buffy/Any other vamp are a good choice.
Also Conan, Xena, Judge Dredd, Rogue Trooper, Mackenzie Davis or these two fellas:
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Snake Plissken
Time-travelling Hitler killing Nazis.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
i'm very disappointed that none of you have said the only correct answer

which is danny devito
author=Shinan
Warhammer Orcs/Orks

Also I'm moving this to Welp because I'm not seeing how any non-welpy discussion can come out of this.

lol I literally thought I put this in Welp in the first place, thanks.

author=visitorsfromdreams
A crab with a butter knife.

Like, this is a very silly thread granted, and I expect and invite ridiculous replies, but I'm just going to specify exactly one rule, which is that whatever you pick has to be, by some stretch of the imagination, CAPABLE of slaughtering scores of armed Nazis. So while it's a funny answer, "Kentona" probably wouldn't qualify.

author=ESBY
i'm very disappointed that none of you have said the only correct answer

which is danny devito

See this answer on the other hand while still stupendously ridiculous qualifies because we have no idea what kind of loadout Danny DeVito is packing, maybe he's got an M16 with an underbarrel launcher and a bandoleer of frag grenades. Also open ended as to which if any character Danny DeVito played in a movie we're talking about. Personally, I'd like to see a match-up of The Penguin vs. Nazi Germany, and while it's a sitcom...I definitely wouldn't want to underestimate or get on the wrong side of Frank from Always Sunny.

author=Kloe
Can we combine some? Because Sailor Moon riding an adult T-Rex who has the power to defeat goes in one punch, sounds amazing.

You can combine as many as you want but not One Punch Man. He is too OP and can't stack with anything else (I am totally making up the rules as I go along). But Sailor Moon riding an adult T-Rex through the crimson swathes and broken bodies of Nazi hordes is totally cool.

author=kentona
as a time traveling martial arts cop from the 1980s Miami

Kung Fury: The Movie: The Game?

That should totally be your next project.

author=Roden
Jackie Chan

I initially somehow read this as "Jesus Christ" (which would also have been a good answer if we assume as we reasonably might that he's a 20th level Favored Soul), I wonder what that says about me. For anyone who is a D&D nerd but not enough to know wtf I'm talking about, Favored Soul was a spontaneous divine caster in 3.5.

Jackie Chan is also a good answer. (I'd probably rather design a game where you massacre Nazis as Jet Li but I loves me some gun fu.)

Best of Lockez:

author=LockeZ
Here are my top choices:

- The Blues Brothers (gameplay would resemble the Elite Beat Agents)
- Colonel Sanders
- Fonzie
- SSJ3 Dumbledore
- Mr. Magoo (bullet hell game)
- Batman riding on Godzilla
- Robocop Teamed Up with Dracula (2-player coop)
- Giant Gundam versions of the Ghostbusters
- Inspector Gadget
- Xena: Warrior Princess
- Six hundred kindergarteners
- Monty Python's Black Knight (gameplay would resemble QWOP)

Blues Brothers is a fucking GREAT answer. I feel like Batman can't do much of his Batman shtick if he's riding Godzilla. Do the six hundred kindergardeners have knives?

Best of Liberty:

author=Liberty
- a baby slime who grows bigger as they absorb the Nazis and then slowly morphs into Nazi slime because you are what you eat. A game with a message! :O

Okay, this is definitely the game I most want to see made so far.

author=Liberty
- Artist!Hitler who came from an alternate dimension where he became a famous artist and is horrified by what his alternate self has done

Honestly I think that would make a better novel or movie than a game. But it's a great idea.

author=Liberty
- a ratking made up of kindergardeners

Okay, UNFORTUNATELY for me I have a vivid imagination and HOLY SHIT is that pure concentrated nightmare fuel. Like that is more horrifying than any monster in any Silent Hill game.

author=Liberty
- a mouse. It'd play like a goldberg machine where you have to set elaborate traps to kill them off one by one.

So...basically the movie Mouse Hunt but R-rated and with Nazis?

author=Liberty
- Magneto. yup

...goddamn I would so play the shit out of this game if it were real.

Best of Pianotm:

author=pianotm
-Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker, and Ahsoka Tano.

-Wolverine, X-23, and Deadpool.
-The main characters of Final Fantasy VII, VIII, or X. Or all three together, but that might wreck the character dynamic.
-Ash, Misty, and Brock have to team up with Team Rocket.
-The Terminator goes back in time to Nazi Germany to kill an ancestor of John Connor, but the Predator is also hunting in Normandy.
-Alita (Battle Angel Alita/Gunnm)
-Voltron Force.
-My player character from Fallout: New Vegas. WITH her ranger armor and full control of all of Mr. House's resources.

Cloud, Tifa, Barrett et al. vs. Nazi Germany yes please. Primarily because BARRETT. He could teach them the lesson about the "inferior negro race" they failed to learn at the Olympics. Possibly with a giant fuck-off satellite laser (best Limit Break ever).

author=pianotm

This might be the first recorded instance of someone going back in time to Nazi Germany to kill anyone but Adolf Hitler!

author=Cap_H
Dracula/Simon Belmont/Buffy/Any other vamp are a good choice.

I happen to be rewatching the Castlevania anime on Netflix...based purely on that I'd go with Dracula over Belmont just because while he is a BAMF, I don't think Simon Belmont really has an efficient means of dealing with eight stormtroopers opening up on him with MP40s. Dracula on the other hand...is fucking Dracula. Also must mention that Alucard from Hellsing (who is also obviously Dracula lol) is the most OP vampire of all time.

Anyway, I've got three more of my own to throw into the mix:
* Katamarii Damashii (sp?) or whatever the fuck you control in Katamarii Damashii. Just roll up the Nazis and their tanks and artillery into a big Nazi ball.
* Tetsuo from Akira.
* Rick and Morty

Liberty is winning the thread so far because I would throw down $59.99 USD to buy either Blob Eats Nazis or Magneto Avenges The Holocaust if they were real games I could buy.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Okay, okay...

-Major Motoko Kusanagi
-The Deadly Viper Assassination Squad (from Kill Bill)
-LockeZ's most memorable Pathfinder character, the 14-year-old Peppermint Rainbow Sprinkles Explodesworth teamed up with Liberty's most memorable Pathfinder character, Inyana Dickpuncher, and NeverSilent's most memorable Pathfinder character, Aldus, the Chaos Oracle of Cthulhu. And I'll throw in my favorite character I created, Myxa, the chaotic evil Elf arcanist. That is a Myxa may be the only evil character in the party, but that's a neutral party, and she pretty much gets along with everyone anyway since her prime goal is purely self-gratification and her approach to things is basically live-and-let-live-unless-someone-pisses-you-off-in-which-case-make-them-regret-having-ever-been-born. (Of all of them, I feel like Myxa is the only one who's name wasn't entirely self-explanatory.)
-Nobunagun

I c wut u did thar, kentona

So two people have gone "Kung Fury hurr hurr hurr", but no one has linked https://store.steampowered.com/app/373180/Kung_Fury_Street_Rage/ yet!
Pages: first 12 next last