KILLING NAZIS

Pages: first prev 12 last
author=Shinan
So two people have gone "Kung Fury hurr hurr hurr", but no one has linked https://store.steampowered.com/app/373180/Kung_Fury_Street_Rage/ yet!
I'm not sure what you expected from me
Not you, the two people who went "hurr hurr, I got kentona's reference". But seemed oblivious to the actual game referenced!
I was oblivious to the actual game

now its on my wishlist
Kung Fury was a game? Was that before or after it was a movie?

author=Bluefeathr42
Gary Busey with an axe.

I like the cut of your gib.

Oh, and I feel like Motoko Kusanagi would not even be mildly deterred by Nazis, like I think she could probably kill all of the Nazis in a single evening, a week at most. Of course, then again, Motoko Kusanagi (and Section 9 in general) is one of the most powerful characters in ANYTHING EVER. Actually, not counting works of fiction where cosmic powers and living divinities are in play, Motoko is perhaps the most powerful fictional character I can think of off the top of my head.

New Thought:
* Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
StormCrow
Oh, and I feel like Motoko Kusanagi would not even be mildly deterred by Nazis, like I think she could probably kill all of the Nazis in a single evening, a week at most. Of course, then again, Motoko Kusanagi (and Section 9 in general) is one of the most powerful characters in ANYTHING EVER. Actually, not counting works of fiction where cosmic powers and living divinities are in play, Motoko is perhaps the most powerful fictional character I can think of off the top of my head.

There's a problem with her doing it by herself, though. She wasn't strong enough to pull the hatch off of a tank. She ended up ripping her own arms off. She's got to go toe to toe with those King Tigers if she's going to kill Nazis, and those Tigers are the stuff of legend. I think she can do it, but I think she'll have to get creative.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The movie came first, the game is just a bad licensed game.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Fact of the day: Christoper Robin, the kid whose teddy bear inspired the Winnie the Pooh stories, was credited with killing 28 Nazi soldiers in the Battle of the Bulge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Robin_Milne#Adult_life

So, my new answer to this question is Winnie the Pooh.
author=LockeZ
Winnie the Pooh.

that's it, close the thread, this is officially the best answer out of the whole bunch
author=LockeZ
Fact of the day: Christoper Robin, the kid whose teddy bear inspired the Winnie the Pooh stories, was credited with killing 28 Nazi soldiers in the Battle of the Bulge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Robin_Milne#Adult_life

So, my new answer to this question is Winnie the Pooh.

I can't find the citation or a link to anywhere it says he was credited with 28 kills. Also, it says he was posted to the Middle East and Italy, which is not where the Battle of the Bulge happened.

author=zacheatscrackers
author=LockeZ
Winnie the Pooh.
that's it, close the thread, this is officially the best answer out of the whole bunch

As the creator of this brilliant and obviously very meaningful and important thread, no. I mean, Christopher Robin is a fucking awesome answer (Fact of the day: Christopher Lee was also a total badass during WWII, flying five sorties a day for the RAF then being seconded to the Army and doing mysterious 'stuff' for the SAS that he kept secret until he died), but Winnie The Pooh is just a sweet little bear that I can't imagine being as deadly as Christopher Robin. (i am delighted that i just got to type "as deadly as Christopher Robin.")

author=pianotm
StormCrow
There's a problem with her doing it by herself, though. She wasn't strong enough to pull the hatch off of a tank. She ended up ripping her own arms off. She's got to go toe to toe with those King Tigers if she's going to kill Nazis, and those Tigers are the stuff of legend. I think she can do it, but I think she'll have to get creative.

Oh man, this is the kind of hypothetical nerdy debate I friggin love. Anyway: the heavy assault fuchikoma we must assume is made of high-tech ultra-high-density future alloys and ceramics, including the materials holding the hatch closed. Even the currently extant M1 Abrams has reactive armor that makes WWII era tanks look like a Prius in comparison. Based on various other feats of ridiculous I've seen her perform in SAC and SAC: 2nd Gig and Arise, I think Motoko's prosthetic body probably could basically punch a King Tiger in the "face" hard enough to scrap its engine block without breaking a nail. Very possibly those dicey HV rounds they mention in the original (and throughout the various series/spinoffs) could rip right through WWII era tank armor too.

Although yeah, it is getting more interesting now as I think about it because eventually she'd run out of ammunition for her future weapons and start having to use salvaged MP-40s and Panzerschrecks and whatnot. The Major is not particularly easy to hit and her prosthetic bod is probably more or less impervious to small arms fire. The only thing that's been shown canonically to kill her was a direct shot to the head with a huge fuck-off anti-tank rifle. I'd imagine that the sheer numbers of Nazis would begin to wear her down, but whenever she needs to disengage and regroup she has her thermoptic camo which the third third reich has absolutely no counter to that I'm aware of (it's not even like predator cloaking where if you get wet it shorts out and you're visible).

I enjoy being a nerd.

....annnnyyyyyway my answer for the day is Christopher Lee.
author=StormCrow
(i am delighted that i just got to type "as deadly as Christopher Robin.")

ahahahaha, oh my god

This thread is gold
Pages: first prev 12 last