[GUESSING GAME] SECRET SANTA SIGN-UPS 2018

Third (Or fourth, I can't really remember) time I've done this. Count me in!
Sign me up Libs, I'm partially recovered from IGMC and ready to...mak.
This is great, count me in! if i get esby can i give him a lump of coal

author=Liberty
OH MY GOD! WHAT IS SECRET SANTA?!

I don't know why but this literally made me laugh out loud.
hi, it me

*throws santa hat into the ring*
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Sign me up pls
I want in on dis, pls :3 I'm in a very giving mood this year
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Been doing this every year since I joined, and I don't plan to stop now. Sign me up!
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
I would like to join again for this year. I actually have a game this time so maybe this will work out. Also I would prefer a review on my game, as the current review is outdated.
I'll have some time to make something, so I'll join this too.
hi liberty whats up everyone i would like to sign up and join and happy holidays
Today is the final sign-up day, right? Darn near slid under the closing door there, looks like.
Hopefully we get our assigned peeps soon.
author=lavendersiren
Today is the final sign-up day, right? Darn near slid under the closing door there, looks like.
Hopefully we get our assigned peeps soon.

hi lavender happy holidays to you and yes i hope im unscathed by the closing door am down to join the event but will more than understand if i am untimely!!
Happy holidays to you too, OHB! Looks like you made it in! :D
Now to wait for the assignments...
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
lavendersiren
Happy holidays to you too, OHB! Looks like you made it in! :D
Now to wait for the assignments...

>.>
<.<
Should you choose to accept them... o.0
And the notes have been sent! You have until the 22nd to send your present my way via PM. Please make an effort or else.

Also, please at least take a moment to look at people's profiles, what they have game-wise and such before inundating me with requests for asking people what they want. And check out the posts in this thread. Some people have been nice enough to note what they'd like (thanks guys).