[GUESSING GAME] SECRET SANTA SIGN-UPS 2018

hi everyone hope everything is going swell as like kory toombs( congrats btw) i too have sent my finish secret santa gift !!

and also to my dear secret santa i have news if there was a possible wait for my game approval well guess what i have good news its approved and if there was no need to wait then hope it is going swell for ya as well as i will accept any gift of your choice jingle jingle jingle woo woo
Uh, I'm assuming that you went through the specific proper channels for secret santa gifts for that?

I have a feeling my gift is gonna wind up being sent in closer to the deadline... Hopefully it all comes together nicely.
author=lavendersiren
Uh, I'm assuming that you went through the specific proper channels for secret santa gifts for that?

I have a feeling my gift is gonna wind up being sent in closer to the deadline... Hopefully it all comes together nicely.

hi lavender your assumption is correct i have went through proper channel i believe (cant say for kory tombs despite my exceedingly growing makerscores) and end up at the final boss the aussie rtp princess yes but still unsure if i am clear from the naughty list and godspeed may we not share the doom fate my fellow mage of light
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
This burger has some gammaakin spirit i reckon.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Cap_H
This burger has some gammaakin spirit i reckon.
Yessiry bob!
Hey Libby, my net is like really AWFUL right now and I'm having a hard time uploading my gift. It keeps failing so I'm gonna be a bit late (sending tomorrow) assuming it's the 22 closer to our timezone orz
Done submitting my gift!! ^_^ :) Hope he/she enjoys it!! ;) ^_^ XD

Also, for my secret santa, I cannot wait to receive your gift for me! ^_^ :) I don't care what it is, as long as it's a heartfelt gift, I'm happy with it! XD :D
I'm really hoping I submitted my secret Santa properly last night. It was like, 2am when I hit the send button.
Looking forward to seeing what I get on Christmas!
author=Archeia_Nessiah
Hey Libby, my net is like really AWFUL right now and I'm having a hard time uploading my gift. It keeps failing so I'm gonna be a bit late (sending tomorrow) assuming it's the 22 closer to our timezone orz

You and me both, Nessy. orz
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Just to make sure, you got mine, right? I only ask because I sent it in only a couple days after the start, and stuff can be forgotten or buried.
Yeah, I've been adding them all to my list when I get them, no worries. We currently have... 11 presents missing. This is the last day so I'm hoping they're sent my way. I have received a few PMs letting me know that people might be a little late but that I should get their stuff today sometime, but there's also a few people who haven't bothered to send anything that I'm a little worried about, so if anyone would like to offer to be Santa's Helper Elf just in case someone forgets, lemme know!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Sign me up! You know I like to play Elves. Granted, dark ones, but still Elves.
I don't mind being a helper elf.
Rhyme
Tear Harvester Rhyme
Dropping by to relay:
Archeia isn't able to connect to RMN due to a service outage in her area, so her secret santa may be submitted late.
http://outagereport.ph/pldt

Thanks Rhymie! Let her know I sent her a DM on discord, but if she can't see it, let her know I said to send it when able, but let me know if it's going to be too late so I can do sommat stopgap til she's back. >.<)b
Finally sent my xmas gift.
I hope my gift was successfully sent. I had internet problems on the day I sent it; the first time, it didn't go through, so I had to send another PM to Liberty to get the gift in on time in the same day (the 21st).

Internet crashes aren't fun. D:
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I am at my grandpa's and there's no good internet here, but my present has been sent to libby regardless.
Phew....got Libmail sent literally at 4:00PM aka the last minute. Am a bit worried chapter 2 won't work tho. Didn't have time to fully test it. Still, happy with what I made for mah boi, this darn flu man, it's a killer.

:posted this earlier in wrong topic:
We're currently missing 3. I've heard back from one of them, but nothing from the other two. I guess I'll be calling on my Helper Elves. And banning people from next year.