[GUESSING GAME] SECRET SANTA SIGN-UPS 2018

I got a sweet LP for one of my games! <3 I'll watch it ASAP once I get back home ^_^ So excited! Thanks my Secret Santa! :)

Hmm... I still haven't watched it yet as of typing this, but once I do, I'll edit this post to add my guess of who I think it is! XD

But since its an LP, I'll make some blind guesses for now xD The only people I know who LPs games in the list (at least, ones I know of) are Santa Liberty, Santa Muffle, and Santa bicfarmer. SO I'm gonna guess its one of these wonderful pips for now. xD

EDIT:

SO just watched it, and hmm, I';m not sure if I recognize the LPer's voice, or maybe he used a pitch changing effect. xD :D I still enjoyed the LP and I wanna thank him once again for playing A Maiden's Ballad! ^_^ :)
I hope my client enjoyed what I got them. Apologies if not orz
Aww, I got a lovely christmas card/fanart from my game!

I have no idea who made it but thanks!! <3
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

author=Fomar0153
author=kory_toombs
I don't understand the 3 messages I got?
Libby messed up the coding for the messages, click the present in your messages. One of them should work and take you to your present.

That's not the only issue I'm having. The hosting website asked for my e-mail and said it would send me a link, but I haven't received it. I guess I'll have to wait for the santas to be revealed to figure out what I got.

Oh, it should be in your spam box if anything, and it takes a while apparently. That said, I'll upload it all to my locker and send it again. That's faster I think, and less hassle in the long run. >.<;
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I got two presents! One is a nice piece of fan art of some characters for Prayer of the Faithless, and a quick RoI fanfic. I love how well the fan art captures the personalities of the characters, and I appreciate that the fic writer played through RoI because it did a good job writing in the voice of a more obscure character.

I'm missing out on the guessing game for the pic since she signed it with her name, but I don't mind. I don't recognize the writing style of the fic, so I can't even begin to guess who was behind it.

Thank you both!!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

That method was much easier, thanks Liberty.

Anyways, I'm going to officially submit it my gift now, as it looks like it is the 26th.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Hey whoever was my SS pls tell me now I'm itching to put my gift on super pantito's page and I can't credit properly! D:>
Name list will be up shortly!

Check first post~
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Oh, it WAS Archeia_Nessiah! Thank you, Nessy!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I'd never have guessed. Thanks a lot zDS!

And aha! It was me all along, seiromem!
I made that little drawing in case you want to have a thumbnail picture for Idle Isle. It's a personal preference of mine to use a picture thumbnail in my games and since I had no idea what to give you, I put some of me in it.

Hope you liked it!
Oh my! It's kory_toombs ! ^_^ Thanks so much for the fun LP of my game "A Maiden's Ballad"! :D I really enjoyed it and you made some nice insight as well! :) Merry Christmas to you and to everyone here! :D

Oh! And I'm so happy that you enjoyed my little game gift, Liberty! ^_^ :) xD
Thank you again Starmage for the super cute game you made me. I may have squeed a bit when I saw certain cameos. XD
It was adorable as fuck. X3
Huh, my secret Santa was someone I've never met before. Figures.

So yeah, you guessed correctly Marrend. I figured it would be pretty obvious, especially considering the diary script/common event that you helped me with a while back in there. Thanks again for helping me with that. Kinda surprised I was able to port it to vx ace with minimal incompatibilities.
Anyways, I'm thinking about eventually releasing the game publicly (at very least the demo) some time way way after my upcoming main game demo release. Did you enjoy what was playable in the game?
author=Liberty
Thank you again Starmage for the super cute game you made me. I may have squeed a bit when I saw certain cameos. XD
It was adorable as fuck. X3

You're very welcome, Liberty! It makes me so happy that you enjoyed it! ^_^ XD :D Ahahah yep! I enjoyed taking cameos from some of your amazing games, as I also loved their character concepts. ^_^ :) It was so much fun to make. :) I'm so happy that the event was a successful Christmas celebration for us all. :D

Oh! Btw, a question! Can I officially make a game page for it now? ^_^ xD
Thanks again for the review OHB ^^ again, if you would like me to address any of the issues you had with my game, don't hesitate to PM me with details!
Thanks Libby! I had no idea! I haven't been able to watch it yet so that's probs why, I kinda just guessed. Fomar I hope you liked your gift. Sorry if you didn't.. I was short this year.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Oh-ho, so it was Mirak!
Good shit dude- and ver cute
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Cap_H: Good job with your guesses. Though, I kinda suspected that the nature of the gift would have made me an easy guess.

At any rate, I'll be submitting that as media at some point!

lavendersiren: As I mentioned in an earlier post, I took a brief look at the code. However, the connection with Discord chat we had about the diary entries didn't hit me until the credits rolled.

What I saw was pretty interesting, and would suggest propping up the demo. Though, understand that I might be just a tad biased in this regard.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Cool beans, I'll make a blog post on it and recommend it as a new way to experience the game after you submit it. Thanks, Marrend.

Zephire: I'm super glad you liked my gift. I wanted it to be more grandiose with actual maps and stuff to do and a possible complication, but I wasn't able to focus on it more.
I hope you still work on the project btw!