[GUESSING GAME] SECRET SANTA SIGN-UPS 2018

You can now add your stuff to the site, btw!
@Cap_H: Thanks for the gift, dude! Once again, it was still a nice little gift I got. It may have just helped me come up with some more ideas for the concept. Alas, I still have to focus on Scarlet Twilight first.

@Healy: I'm not sure if I missed the comment somewhere, but I do hope you enjoyed the gift I made for you. It was going to have shading, but my art program decided to be problematic after I finished the flat colors.

FYI, it was my first time drawing the character in the picture you got. No joke.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I got 2 gifts... I'm not sure how that happened, but thanks to the secret santa(s) that made them.
I was able to watch the gift Libby sent me and I love it. If I had been able to watch it during the guessing it would have been obvious to me but I had to wait till I had internet. Thank you Libby I'm glad you enjoyed it :D
Yo, thanks for the hecka good Pearl, Zephire!
Thanks @pianotm for the awesome art pack
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
You're welcome!
Dyluck thank you for the gift you secret santa you!

zacheatscrackers thank you, and will send you the screens and a message !
Finally back home and on a machine that can play 2k/3 stuff. Thanks for the game, Frogge, I appreciate being able to kill myself in the mafia room because this basically how all RMN mafia games end for me anyway
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Im happy to hear you enjoyed it <3
coelocanth in case you didn't already see this thought in my status, I was utterly delighted by Phantom Queen it's the best gift I've gotten from anyone in ages and I'm super touched it came from RMN.

I apologize to everyone for my own abject failure as a Santa, I'm glad libby's elves were able to pick up my slack. I had a very rough winter holiday break.