WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Pages: first 12345 next last
StevieRayBones
I refuse to grind with monsters I've just met for money.
I've been really into whiskey the last 1.5 years...I can't find one smoother than those out of Kentucky. Granted some come from Canada, whiskey brewed for Kings and Queens and Ireland, but nothing does for me what Jim Beam does. I love this fool who I am spending my day off with. Thank you, Jim Beam family, for your centuries of success!
Jim Beam and Jack Daniels got me through college, but since then I've graduated to more fancified whiskys. I honestly don't have the palate to say they genuinely taste better, but lately I've preferred Bulleit Bourbon and Larceny. There's a very expensive brand called Angel's Envy that's also quite good. But I prefer rum to bourbon these days, really.

This thread is a good addition to Welp (assuming I can post here when I'm baked too, that is). I just got done (like, over the course of the week, not in one day!) smoking an eighth of Bay Dreams ground to nigh-keef and mixed with an eighth of Witches' Weed. I called this concoction The Dreams In The Witch House. Yes, that is an HP Lovecraft reference and yes I am an enormous nerd. Next up I've got an eighth of a strain I've never tried before: I'm going to smoke Lucinda Williams. Yes, Lucinda Williams is a strain of weed. No, I don't know why.
https://www.revelstokewhisky.com/

Revelstoke Spiced Whisky is my jam. I am also fond of the White Owl Spiced Whisky, good ol' Crown Royal, Wiser's Special Blend, Gibson's 12 Year Aged, and Kirkland Signature from Costco. Did NOT like the Apple flavour from Crown - it was like a fucking Jolly Rancher. I was told to try the Maple flavour from Revelstoke next. I mix about a shot of rye with a shot+ of Coke, in a short glass with a HUGE ice cube. Sometimes I use Vanilla Coke. Sometimes I squeeze in a wedge of lime. I won't turn down rum (unless it's Bacardi Dark Rum because that tastes like ass), vanilla vodka is great (as is Pau Maui Vodka from Hawaii!). Amaretto with Five Alive and 7up is pretty tasty. Gin can go fuck itself.

...I've been drinking a lot lately.
I can't stand the hard stuff. It's beer for me. COLD SHOTS
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
I just usually mix a shot of whisky or vodka with coke or ginger ale, and then it all tastes about the same to me. I'm not picky...

Although this time of year, now I kinda feel like getting some baileys or kahlua for my coffee and hot choco
try rye and 7up. its pretty good combo
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'm a fan of cordials. Chilata is a Puerto Rican rum and it's currently my favorite cordial. I even prefer it over Bailey's Irish Cream.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Aww bit disappointed. I genuinelly thought this was a thread to come post when we were shitfaced and thought wow so many replies, but it's just another show and tell your taste in juice that makes you dumb thread.

I like tecate beer.
I also like whisky. I drink a green bottle with two schnauzer dogs on it. I've never read the label.
I also drink caña de mahuixtlán which you dont care about cuz you'll probably never get to drink it.

That's it. That's my contribution. I wish I was a bit more snobby about it but yeah.
I do my drunk shitposting on IRC/Discord/Slack
ESBY
extreme disappointment
this thread offends me
please stop ruining whisky
i like nuances of vanilla and you can't stop me
StevieRayBones
I'm fucked up. And let me tell you this. You get what you work for and work for what you believe in. Myself , an introvert is one hell of a leader, because I believed in that...I fucking hate ppl but I'm a good leader because I believed doing something against my nature would lead to success... Believe in what comes natural to you- RPG games, writing- and work for it and I hope you get it all, and don't have yo drown your suffering as I do
StevieRayBones
author=StevieRayBones
I'm fucked up. And let me tell you this. You get what you work for and work for what you believe in. Myself , an introvert is one hell of a leader, because I believed in that...I fucking hate ppl but I'm a good leader because I believed doing something against my nature would lead to success... Believe in what comes natural to you- RPG games, writing- and work for it and I hope you get it all, and don't have to drown your suffering as I do
yeah my misery is a strong swimmer
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=kentona
i like nuances of vanilla and you can't stop me

You know they changed the name of vanilla ice cream to be more racially sensitive in these troubled times?
Yeah, now you have to ask for two scoops of privilege.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I like stouts & other really thick beers. Other than that, I like nice cocktails like a Moscow Mule or a Kamikaze ^^
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Avoid! Avoid! Workplace romance *seldom* works out. Usually ends badly.
I say go for it!(depending on what kind of work it is) It's a great place to get to know someone. It's worked well for me. Just don't screw it up and you'll be fine heh
Downed an entire 26 of Baron Samedi spiced rum last night (45%). Good times.

Titan Quest for the first half, passed out, then downed the rest while watching Toy Story with friends.
StevieRayBones
Man I'm hungover, but good sweet Jim Beam is a good time
Pages: first 12345 next last