REGULATED SEMI-HIATUS

Pages: 1
So I'm trying something (no idea if I will have the self-discipline to pull it off or if it will be beneficial in the long term) where I'm only going to be around here every other week. The reason is simple enough: there is real life stuff I've been neglecting to RM. Well, honestly this past week a fucking torrent of real life stuff made it so I couldn't find more than a few hours to gam mak, but you get my point.

So this week that's just started (Dec. 3 - Dec. 9) I will be gone. You should not see me post here, but I might log in once or twice over the course of the week to check and respond to PMs (since I have various outstanding commissions from various talented peeps). The following week, starting on December 10th, I'll be back, then I'll be gone again starting the week of December 17th, you get the idea. This weekly phasing in and out will last until the end of the year or I decide it's not working out for me, whichever comes later.

Sincerely,
Stormy J. Crow esq.

P.S. I hope I put this in the right place. I kind of took the Introductions forum as extending to "Introductions & Farewells" and I figured this was the best place for this kind of thread.
You don't need to tell us you're going to be away. Maybe making a post on your game pages in case people need to know but we tend to assume people get busy and come and go over time.
I just thought...the one week in, one week out regularity of it kind of prompted a polite forewarning. People do get busy but not usually every other week like clockwork.

*shroog*
Pages: 1