HELP! I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF A HORROR GAME

Pages: 1
A couple years ago I played this rpgmaker looking puzzle horror game. It was so cool- it had an interesting story (I think about this abandoned mansion where the whole family died or their daughter died or something), a really great soundtrack (in some areas it would sound like furniture moving around), and I remember there being a unique element where you played as this woman (who I think was a journalist) and a man (who may have been a policeman?) anyway the rundown is that you are investigating this house but get locked inside and you're doing puzzles and learning more about the house through journal entries of (I think) the girl that used to live there. I've been looking for this game for days and it was so cool I really want to play it again (Err, actually finish it). I thought it was the witch's house but... that is a different game. Have any ideas??
author=lestat3179
Sounds like One Night 2.
Yeah, That's it! Thank you so much :)
Np. It's my favorite in the series, as well.
I picked this one writing services *GAMMAK* and buyed. It’s totally awesome, i ain’t a pro when it comes to writing but from the grade i got i can tell these bros did a terrific job. The guy who wrote it deserves a my love. You can click and buy essay if you want to have a good assessment.
I also recently tried to remember the name but unsuccessfully
Pages: 1